Ratings for Dr. Brian P. Beezley

When my primary physican passed away, I did not want to go through a several doctors before finding a good one. I lucked out with Dr. Beezley. His staff calls within days with test results and doctor recommendation. He is very thorough and listens to my complaints and observations and is open to hearing my opinion. I have gone to him for 5 years and am very satisfied.

Submitted October 6, 2011

Very professional and knowledgeable and takes the time to listen. Have been seeing Dr. Beezley for over 10 years and would never think of looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

Dr. Beezley has been my primary care physician for the past fifteen years. I have been extremely satisfied with the care he has provided for me and my wife. He always spends time explaining things to us, and he has always been available in an emergency. Not once during the past fifteen years have I entertained the notion of looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Dr. Beezley is a fantastic doctor, caring and intelligent, and he really listens to his patients. I searched far and wide to find him,and have been nothing less that delighted with Dr. Beezley both from a medical standpoint and from a personal standpoint. He is awesome.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Beezley has been my personal doctor for 14 years. I like his scientific approach to any ailment I bring him. He listens to me-asks questions-checks me- then makes recommendations. Results? Following his advise has gotten me to better health than most of my friends of similar age. We consider him a family asset. Today, thanks in large part to him, my health-at 67 years old-is good and improving. What more could I ask? I have a lot of respect for him and his staff plus he is a very pleasant person to interact with.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. Beezley and his staff have always been very helpful to our entire family. We ALL see him! We are always able to get an apt. right away, he is on-time and has a genuine concern for us. We appreciate his caring nature.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

This doctor and his entire staff are very rude and unfriendly. I went in for tests and pain that ultimately went untreated. I was also given a prescription that required follow up medical attention and careful review/supervision. I entered the office only to be stared at. No "can I help you" or any welcoming gestures. Do these people not realize who pays their friggin salary??? I will NEVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR AGAIN! I would travel 100 MILES out of my way bleeding to death so long as this guy doesnt "treat" me. I felt so strongly that I asked my insurer to review the doctor.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

I went to Dr. Beezley for 3 very specific reasons. The doctor seemed more interested in hearing himself talk than listen to me and what my issues/concerns were. The standard of care/practice were BEYOND POOR! The doctor expected to see me for 90 seconds and go on his merry way all the while forgetting the reason I was there. When I asked him about the pain I was having that was getting much worse and beyond tolerable, his response was "oh yea thats why you came in." Unfortunately, I didn't budget enough time. Seriously???!?!?! I took time off work to have a 'pofessional' look at this to hear that. To make matters worse he then proceeded to diagnose my issue as tendenitis without any range of motion tests, no physical touching/manipulation, or any other physical test. He must have psychic powers akin to Edgar Cayce to look at me and say it is tendenitis and walk out. TALK ABOUT LOW STANDARDS OF PRACTICE! I WOULD NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE IF I WAS PAID TO. I will ask to have my file deleted!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009