Ratings for Dr. John Mark Pierce

I was very happy to have someone recommend Dr. Pierce to me upon moving to Knoxville, I have since gotten my whole family to see him. He is very knowledgeable and does a good job treating his patients - for example my mother is on Warfarin and had trouble for years getting that number stabilized and he has done what no other doctor had been able to which is get that number to stay stable so she only has to get checked once a month (used to be weekly or 2 weeks). He is good at explaining things to you and is very thorough. Sometimes we have had to wait a long time, but in my opinion that is well worth it to get quality care. Plus they are also good at finding a way to work you in on short notice if you need it which is very important for a family doctor. His nurse Allison is fantastic, best nurse I've ever had. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Im 73 trs old and he is the best family dr i ever had

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

Helpful physician, easy to get an appointment, even on the same day in most cases.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

I am a new patient. In just 2 visits, Dr. Pierce has done a world of good for me. He orders test and gives the RX I need. I am VERY pleased with him. I recommend Dr. Pierce!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2008

HELPFULL ONTIME WILL PRESCRIBE DRUGS THAT SAVE YOU MONEY

flag | Submitted October 8, 2007

I have found Dr. Pierce to be very competent, helpful and accessible. My husband and I very seldom have to wait more than 15 minutes to get into his office and have to wait only a little longer before he enters the office to see us. If blood work or other tests are concerning to him, he personally calls us to discuss the situation with us. I would recommend highly to anyone who is looking for an internist.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2007

Dr. John Mark Pierce's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Oxford