Ratings for Dr. John Aucott

doctor aucott is an excellent physician.he called me at work, when i didnt follow up with a cardiologist,and told me to go to the cardiologist's office immediately.i was then sent to hopkins for bypass, and this probably saved my life.who else would i use?

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

Dr. Aucott is an outstanding physician who is kind, caring, patient, and extremely knowledgeable. When I leave his office, I always feel good. I have trusted him with my life and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2010

LOVED him! I'm sad that I have to switch PMDs due to insurance issues. He diagnosed me with Lyme Disease, which I'm sure another doctor may have missed. He was always extremely thorough and caring. I can't imagine a better internist.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Dr. Aucott is an outstanding physician, scientist and clinician. We are very, very fortunate to have him as our family physician. We trust him completely. He is caring and candid, a rare combination.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

In this day and age, Dr Aucott is a rare find. I feel lucky to have such a competent caring professional as my physician.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2008

flag | Submitted April 25, 2008

Dr. John Aucott's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Oxford