Dr. Adelle T. Quintana
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(26)

"Dr .Qintana is an excellent professional , I highly recommend her services .... I have..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Leonard Grossman

Fantastic doctor, fantastic staff!!!! Dr. Grossman is incredible!!! His knowledge, experience and professionalism are excellent. Him and his staff were caring and patient with me before and the procedure. Very happy that I’ve met and trusted him.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

Yo tenía miedo porque inyectar grasa en las piernas no es una cirugía común;pero el doctor es especialista en este procedimiento estoy muy agradecida con el y con Dios porqué estoy viva y disfrutando de los resultados tenía mucho complejo porque era chicken legs la gente es cruel todos tienen cámara y en una ocasión tuve un problema por qué me sacaron una foto sin permiso. Thanks doctor for study and help people; you do more than you think!!!like I feel like I love you and all of your staff God bless you all

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Was very pleased from A-Z. Dr. Grossman explained everything in details and was very patient with all my questions and felt very comfortable doing the surgery with him and his staff. My husband is very satisfied with results and so am I. Thank you again .

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr Grossman performed ab etching and Fay transfer to my face to restore the volume I once had and I am extremely happy with the results! His staff and facility are also excellent!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

This doctor works miracles with your calfs. No implants would ever replace the natural look. Excellent procedure, painless and was walking that same day. I've been working my calfs out since then and they continue to grow! I would highly recommend Dr Grossman to anyone looking for a miracle! Forget garbage fake looking implants...this is your own fat so it's a two for one cause you end up losing that back and side fat that no sit ups would make go away.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

very knowledgeable dr did a great job on my breast can't wait for bikini season 👙 Thanks Dr.G

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

My last plastic surgery experience was a disaster so this time I really did my homework and I'm so happy I did! Dr. Grossman and his staff are top notch and super professional -I am thrilled with my results! You will know as soon as you have your first consultation that you are in good hands here. I am already planning on going back for some injectables in a couple of weeks-Thank you Dr. Grossman!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Breast augmentation with Dr. Grossman 17 years ago and just replaced them. The best doctor, experienced, caring, and master in his prescribe. Everyone compliments my breasts- natural looking- perfect! His staff is also caring and very helpful. I would recommend him 100%.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

This was my second visit to Dr. Grossman; I had fat transfer to the Calves and legs. The first treatment was good but not quite to my satisfaction so I had a second treatment done to further augment it. Dr Grossman was honest about expectations and he is very knowledgeable and highly experienced in this field. I traveled from Western Canada for this procedure so I did not choose him lightly, it was after years of research and consults with other PS close to home and I am very glad that I did; my results are really good and I highly recommend him if you are looking to inject fat. My lower scoring on his staff and helpfulness is because communicating a lot by emails and phone calls before booking my flights to New York did leave some things to be desired but once I met them physically, they are the nicest and kindest people you could meet and treated me very well. If you have to communicate long distance like me, probably ask to speak to the doctor directly if you are having trouble getting answers from the staff.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Had TUBA and LIFT Love the doctor love the results and love the staff!! I recommend him it was quick easy and painless was back at work 3 days later

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. Leonard Grossman's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1985)