Ratings for Dr. Ely Brand

Dr. Brand is an angel sent. He removed my uterine fibroids and reconstructed my uterus for the 2nd time!!!!!! He performed a myomectomy on me in 2008 and again 2017. I live on Florida's west coast and prior to coming back to see Dr.Brand I struggled seeing west coast doctors who said hysterectomy was my only option. All the doctors wanted to do a hysterectomy on me at 33 years old and no kids. They had no heart and were not understanding they said i had no choice,that I would die and joked about having someone else have my baby for me and how easy that would be for me! I drove across the state 5 hours multiple times to see Dr. Brand. It was so worth the time, money and everything else. Dr. Brand was so confident and knew exactly what to do. He said, "No big deal. I'll just go in there and remove your fibroids like we did before and reconstruct your uterus again". Well he was correct! He did just that and the surgery was a success. He is very caring, knowledgable, and kept me in his best interest. He took the time to remove 14 huge fibroids and reconstruct my uterus! He is very patient. I got to keep my uterus! He saved it when other doctors said I needed it out!! With my history of gasto he invited a gastrologist to my surgery just in case I needed it as a precaution and they kept coming to assess me in the hospital to make sure I was ok. I was supposed to be discharged from the hospital one day Dr.Brand knew about it and the gastro dr kept me in for an extra day and when Dr. Brand found out he was there the next morning to check on me and he was very concerned. He sat with me and talked to me. I recommend him and no one else! His office staff needs improvement . If he had different people working for him, he would have a better rap. If I could recognize him in front of a group of medical professionals and get him an award I will. He knows what he is doing! He is a miracle worker surgeon and I can go on forever bragging about his work,how he gave me hope and followed through! I support him and love him! Thanks Dr. Brand,you are the BEST in my eyes and heart!!! You're special and no one else is like you! Thank you for your hard work and dedication! It doesnt go unnoticed with me! Love, Julie

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Brands is one of the best he did a total robotic hysterectomy on me. He know's his stuff extremely knowledgeable and has many years of experience his staff work really fast they are very friendly the office manager Maribel is great at her job she has helped me alot by calling my primary office when they are giving me a hard time in order to speed things up.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Brand is great I have been seeing him for years and he also performed a partial hysterectomy. he is always very nice and knowledgeable, he records every appointment and forwards all his notes and messages to other doctors, I feel that he is very agressive which is great he does not think twice to order tests right away and to get prompt attention from other doctors his main concern is to keep his patience healthy. He is straight forward and to the point. Would recommend highly.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Very knowledgeable. I would have no problem sending my friends to him.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Ely Brand is a reputable oncologist. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

Dr. Ely Brand's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Pembroke Pines, FL