Ratings for Dr. DAVID S. Turk

Dr. Turk took far too long to get my results from a cat scan taken on a Wednesday and promised a result by Thursday afternoon. I was in much discomfort and it was the following Monday late afternoon that the results were shared with me.. He seemed unconcerned that I continue to have discomfort and an urge to urinate often. The results indicated I needed to see a Gynecologist for a pelvic ultrasound. I informed him that I need an excuse for time off work through the following week finding it difficult to stand for six hours with my bladder issues. He didn't want to accommodate for extended time off. He did write it for the past week. There appears to be a mass in my ovary which I feel is causing my urge to urinate. He said not likely. He just isn't sympathetic to my concerns or feelings that I am not feeling right. I know my body and am convinced my bladder is acting up. I can't get any relief. I would not return to this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Turk's really cares about his patients. He is honest and always does the right thing. His surgical skills are the best in Cleveland. He will sit down with you and listen and he will treat you like a family member. He truly is one of the best.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

I had my doubts about Dr. Turk for a long time. I have been seeing him to treat BPH. Recently I went in for a cystoscopy to judge my suitability for surgery. He warned me that I would feel pressure and discomfort. When I nearly jumped off the table and shouted, it didn't seem to phase him. He did not question me or try to explain why I might have felt such pain. When he was done, he did not explain that I may have some increased difficulty urinating, or burning pain for up to 24 hours, nor did he prescribe an antibiotic. As I have discovered since, all of these things should be standard procedure. He also neglected to tell me to contact him if the pain continued after 24 hours. I have absolutely no confidence in the skills or competence of Dr. David Turk.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2008

Dr. DAVID S. Turk's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1994)