Ratings for Dr. Pamela Ann Cushenberry

I wish I found this site before I booked Dr. Starks to be my primary. After my tests are completed I will change my doctor. I found Dr. Starks to be cold, rude, short, and annoyed by my presence. She made a cold and sarcastic side comment to me. When I did not respond, she told me she was kidding. She was not. I would recommend finding another doctor and stay clear of this place - the nurse was not kind either.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I love DR Cushenberry! She is very through and straight forward. She stays on topic and listens. I would recomend her to family and friends!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

My neighbor told me this was a good doctor. Wish I had seen this site before I made an appt. There is no conversation with this doctor. You are told you have 10 minutes and can address 3 issues. What??? I was very disappointed thinking a female physcian was what I could use as my own doctor is cutting back on his hours and I don't care for the other physicians in the practice. If you want a doctor that treats you like a person, this is not the one.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Very dismissive and unhelpful. Brought my daughter to her with severe pain. Ordered tests. Two weeks later brought her back. She actually argued with me saying that My daughter had never complained of pain before!! She refused to look at the chart. She told me to stop speaking and if we wanted answers then mybe we should just cut her open! After my daughter screamed and cried, they finally gave her a shot. We ordered a copy of the chart and proved she had never read it! She acted inconvenienced and very rude. We never went back.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

I have never had a doctor that I felt so uncomfortable around. She acts as if she could care less. I received more attentive treatment at urgent care, which is pretty sad. Her nurse is also the least helpful, professional I have ever had to deal with.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

She was not very friendly, and had no sense of humor.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

Dr. Cushenberry is always late and makes you feel like you are wasting her time. She is very very dismissive. True story, three women at my job were complaining about their doctor and come to find out we all had Cushenberry.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2006

Dr. Pamela Ann Cushenberry's Credentials

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med, Washington Dc 20059 (Grad. 1995)

Oxford