Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Given

Dr Given is Wonderful his staff is the worst bunch of educated idiots I have run across in 60 years

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr Given is a horrible doctor. He cares more about his ego than his patients! Be aware and RUN the other way. I cannot believe that he can still practice in this community!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

The veterinarian treats animals and humans better than this waste of a human. He only cares about the money and loading you up with narcotics.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Pill mill facility if your not already addicted, him and his sidekick Gary will make sure you are!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

I worked for this sorry excuse of a human being for over two years. If you dig really deep you will find his medical examination scores were D's and he scored a 70 on his exam. Just because you have MD behind your name, doesn't mean you're at the top of your class. He had to go to school out of the country just to get his degree. Don't be fooled......he is an imposter!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Don't leave the care of your loved one to this man who care only for the correct pronunciation of his last name "GIVEN NOT GIVENS". Does not return calls, over medicates & has no respect for the elderly especially in a nursing home & on Medicaid.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Mediocre doctor, horrible human being. This man has a huge ego. There are plenty of of good doctors out there, don't waste your time with this guy.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Truly a great man. He has saved my life on so many many occasions and he has the best sense of wry humor. So very knowledgable. He is truly one of the most dedicated and compassionate men I have ever met. His office staff are so helpful and kind. Above all else Dr. Michael Given is a real person. He doesn't hide behind a mask. He is a doctor because he wants to help people and he does.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I don't know what the matter is with everyone here, but Dr. Given was a good, fine doctor. Some people don't even know what a good doctor is when they see one. He's helped me and my mom out a lot over the past. He always seems to know what kind of medicine to give us. He really helped me with my Acid Reflux. He was even there for my mother when she was sick in the hospital unlike our new doctor. We only had to get this new doctor, because Dr. Given couldn't take our insurance plan anymore. Boy do I miss him though. He was just the best. I'd give him more than 5 stars. I'd give him 100 if I could. He is truly an awesome doctor and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Worse doctor ever! All the addicts wait out front in the morning for Gary while the patients with real problems wait in the lobby for hours. Watch the cars at 7am with out of state tags. Pill mill central!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr. Michael J. Given's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1986)

• Aetna - Choice POS Ii