Ratings for Dr. Jennifer May-Ortiz

I don't agree with the previous review. She is a wonderful and caring doctor. Now everything the patient says has to be recorded. She is typing and listening to your every word so she has a recorded summary. Again she is the best.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Condescending, pompous, speaks to me like I am a child. Types at the computer, doesn't listen or look you in the face. Staff very abrupt, cold, rushed. Won't go back.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr. Ortiz has been my primary doctor for about nine years. She is the best!! Very caring , intelligent and not an alarmist! I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Very knowledgeable and does not talk down to you, she is all those things a family doctor is suppose to be!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Doctor just amazing. Office empoloyees, they can be fired and replaced for more educated and usseful people

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. May is wonderful. She's caring, attentive, thorough, and she takes time to listen to my concerns. She personally calls and discusses test results as opposed to the "no news is good news" doctors. Her office staff is very helpful and always pleasant. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

I absolutely LOVE her! She's prompt, personable, thorough, direct. She patiently listened and addressed all of my concerns(even the minor ones). I'm looking forward to my follow up!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

My husband was hospitalized and Dr. Ortiz, who is his primary, was thorough and extremely knowledgeable. At sick-office visits, Dr. Ortiz once again is most knowledgeable and extremely genuine in her care of her patients. I was very impressed which is not often.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

I saw Dr. Ortiz for the first time today. I was warmly greeted by all staff I encountered. Dr. Ortiz was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and it was apparent that she genuinely cares about her patients. I honestly have never had a doctor treat me with such care. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Dr. May is fabulous. She is great with my children and me. She puts everything in terms that we can understand - not "Dr. Language" Very friendly and her entire staff is wonderful!!!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

Dr. Jennifer May-Ortiz's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 2000)

Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't agree with the previous review. She is a wonderful and caring doctor. Now everything the patient says has to be recorded. She is typing and listening t..."

March 16, 2016
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=165625'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014