Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Chaparro

Dr. Chaparro and his staff took care of my family as well as myself.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

I was seriously injured by dr Chapparo during routine back surgery . I do not recommend him

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Chaparro has extrodanary training and expertise. Don't expect your diagnosis to be sugar coated. The difference between Dr Chaparro and all my other doctors is he made one diagnosis, performed a spinal fusion and 6 months later I'm nearly 100% pain free and totally off all medications. 9 years of other doctors getting rich off my insurance only to drug me up, keep me in pain and never really do anything. One visit to Dr. Chaparro and done. And he truly does care about his patients. He and his nurse took time off hours to negotiate and argue coverage with my insurance coverage. He truly does want what's best, can educate you and really fix the issue. I wouldn't recommend anyone else as I feel he's the best and is backed by a support staff that is out of this world.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Submitted September 5, 2014

The Man Is The Best! He Saved My Life. I've Been To A Few Other Drs For This. Many Other Treatments That Failed, He Replaced A Few Discs, and Viola, No More PAIN

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Dr. Chaparro saved my husbands life. He did emergency surgery on a Saturday because he said he wouldnt make it.. He was very caring and honest with my family. He also did my sons surgery. I consider him not only our doctor but also our friend..

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

After 10 years of ineffective treatment (chiropractic & physical therapy, pain pills, injections, etc,) I finally met the right doctor. Dr Chaparro reviewed all of my past MRIs & medical history & LISTENED to me. He spent over 40 min explaining everything to me and my husband. He showed us the problem areas on the MRIs, and answered all our questions using charts and detailed models. I fully researched the procedure he recomended and spoke with other patients he had operated on. He performed a computer assisted L5S1 laminectomy/fusion on my spine. The results have been nothing short of a miracle. His staff was wonderful and treated me like family. They were very helpful dealing with my insurance company, employer, and FMLA forms. I did not mind the time spent in the waiting room as I knew the level of service he was providing was invaluable to another patient. I will eventually need surgery on L3L4, and I wouldn't trust it to anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Horrible Doctor, very poor manners and not very honest. I would be very careful about what he tells you. Please get a second Doctor to verify what he says.....

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Although his reputation as a surgeon is positive, he is a bit of an alarmist. Please, please get a second opinion, no matter how dire anyone says your situation is...

flag | Submitted November 26, 2011

always listen to what your trusted physicians tell you! When they say to stay away, you should!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr. Michael J. Chaparro's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Loxahatchee, FL