Ratings for Dr. Kenneth S. Dauber

I was referred to Dr. Dauber by my pcp for severe hip and leg pain which I had had for over 3 months. I had already had over 20 hands-on treatments including PT for the pain before I went to him, and nothing had helped me. He barely examined me. I asked about an MRI and he told me that I did not need an MRI, there was nothing wrong with me, and that I would be much better with a few more weeks of PT. I have inflammatory auto-immune arthritis and am a competitive athlete, but he did not seem concerned. He did not even ask about or put me on anti-inflammatory meds. When things got worse over the next few weeks, another doctor ordered an MRI. It turned out that I had a torn hip labrum and a completely torn gluteal tendon. The PT contacted Dr. Dauber with the results, but his office did not respond. Negligent is how the PT put it.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. Dauber has treated my degenerative disc disease (3 discs) for about 10 years now. I cannot say enough good things about him! He listens to each of my symptoms and offers treatments to achieve my goal...which is to walk...upright...with no pain! At each follow up appointment, we assess how that treatment went and he gives me recommendations of activities that I can do ie. yoga and other core strengthening, to keep me out of his office. His office staff and his surgi-center staff are top notch as well!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr Dauber treated my lower back problem and I was pain free within 1 week of my initial appointment. Thank you for your quick action to my problem!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

He explained everything that was going on and was very friendly while reassuring me that we would make that pain get a lot better and then go away.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Knowledgeable and personable. Treated my lower back problem with an injection and I felt better almost immediately. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Kenneth S. Dauber's response
Thank you for your response, we are so happy to hear you're doing well and the care you received was exceptional.

Submitted February 12, 2016

I'm pain free and enjoying life again! Many thanks to Dr. Dauber and his team.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Kenneth S. Dauber's response
You're so welcome, it's our pleasure and we are extremely happy to hear you're back to enjoying life.

Submitted February 12, 2016

Dr. Dauber always takes time to listen to you and explain your diagnosis and course of treatment. I'll continue to return to see him and trust him completely.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Dr. Kenneth S. Dauber's response
Thank you for your continued trust and allowing me to care for you, we certainly appreciate your comments and sharing your confidence in us.

Submitted February 12, 2016

Great experience! I waited less than 5 minutes for both appointments I had....which rarely happens in the medical field!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Dr. Kenneth S. Dauber's response
Thank you for your positive review we are delighted to hear your experience was above and beyond the norm in the medical field.

Submitted February 12, 2016

Just an excellent team dedicated to treating people right, explaining diagnosis in a very understanding, caring and understandable manner. Process for visits, insurance, diagnosis and treatment were seamless.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr. Kenneth S. Dauber's response
Thank you for the positive review as we certainly strive to make this a norm and appreciate your feedback.

Submitted February 12, 2016

Dr. Dauber has been excellent in helping me work thru my pain issues. Although I get frustrated at times (with the pain, not the doctor), he continues to work with me an assures me I am on the right track. My appointments have had very little wait time which is great as I take time from work to get to my scheduled times.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr. Kenneth S. Dauber's response
Thank you for the positive feedback, we are certainly happy you trust Dr. Dauber and continue to use him for your medical needs.

Dr. Kenneth S. Dauber's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ken Dauber received his undergraduate degree in economics from the University of Texas in Austin and his medical degree from the State University of New York Health Science Center. He returned to Dallas for both his internship at Presbyterian Hospital and a residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. Dr. Dauber is a member of American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabiliation, the Physiatric Association of Sports, Spine and Occupational Rehabilitation, the International Spine Injection Society, and the American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine. Dr. Dauber enjoys traveling, golf, running, and being with his wife and three children.

• English

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1992)