Ratings for Dr. David C. Dougherty

I am a relatively new patient of Dr. Dougherty, I had to get a new Dr because I switched insurance companies. So far he is great, he really takes time to talk, doesn't seem rushed at all. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I recieve very good care..and appreciate not having to wait ...

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I'm astounded by the ratings/comments that I've read. It's been a long time is since I've come into a physician as rude, condescending, and outright ugly in his demeanor as this man. I'm not saying this out of spite but pure experience; not just me but also a family member, age 72, whose response to a question was "I wouldn't suggest it if I didn't want it." He never cracked a grin but remained stoic. I had a similar experience! What a horrible physician. He'll, is PA is far better than he. Please don't go to him!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Dr. Dougherty is the man to go to. He isn't test happy, and gets the diagnosis right every time. His office is great! Never more people in the waiting room than he can see. I can't say great enough things about my experience, but please don't sign up as a new patient, because I don't want my wait times (currently 5-10 minutes) to go up.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

DR. D IS A GREAT DR. AND WE ARE VERY SATISFIED WITH HIM AND HIS PERFORMANCE AS A PHYS. WE TRUST HIM AS OUR PHYS.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Dr. David C. Dougherty's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)