Ratings for Dr. Maung K. Oo

I called for an appointment and was told they take may insurance. I was asked to wait 6 weeks for an appointment and agreed, After waiting the 6 weeks I get a all and was told they have decided not to take my insurances but thank you for waiting six weeks.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I'm very happy with Dr Oo. He and his staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. Oo has been the best pulmonary doctor for myself and my partner! He explains everything and is extremely knowledgeable! I recommend Dr. Oo to anyone needing a pulmonary doctor. He is number one in south east Florida.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr Oo is the best!! His knowledge and bedside manor has been right on for myself and my wife over the past few years,there isn't anyone better in Fl. For pulmonary care.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Can only add a heartfelt "ditto" to these excellent ratings. Dr. Oo is quite knowledgeable and very helpful, empathetic. From my own health care professional background, I can trust him as a distinguished and caring excellent provider.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

I originally was with Dr. Choy for over 20 years. He saved my life! last 5 years with partner, Dr.OO. I feel so confident in his knowledge...He is also very kind and caring.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

great doctor! Awesome care and loves is patients! great guy!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2010