Ratings for Dr. Gary David Dean

He is an excellent physician: he's intelligent, well-informed, keeps up to date on medical lit, kind and compassionate and a willing listener. He may spend only a few minutes or as long as it takes but however long he is with you, he is completely focused on your health, you as a person and your concerns. He explains things well and explains why he's making diagnostic decisions, Rx choices, testing etc. in clear and concise manner. You trust him and he delivers on that trust. What's amazing is that he actually takes the time to listen and incorporate your concerns in his treatment. WOW! Who could have guessed there are still doctors who are true healers out there. He's treated my mother, myself and husband, my daughter and her twins. He takes care of the whole family!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

He is a great doctor, sometimes I am a challenge to him but I wouldn't trade him as a PCP for anyone.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

In general good doctor, has had difficulty diagnosing my condition. Response times for follow ups poor. Offered email as tool to communicate directly but has been deliquent in responding. Patient load quite heavy.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2007

He is always fabulous, well-informed, and sincerely cares about his patients! My family LOVES Dr. Dean!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

He is one of the most caring, knowledgeable doctors that I have known. He answers my questions and lets me be a part of the decision making when it comes to my healthcare.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2005

best doctor ever. Wish he was in Florida. He is smart, caring, doesnt rush you out the door. Very polite. Great doctor, see him if you want to be taken care of.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2005

Dr. Gary David Dean's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1981)