Ratings for Dr. Vuong B. Nguyen

In Sept 2009 there was an article in an Orlando Magazine stating Florida Hospital endorsed Dr. Nguyen as their EXPERT in hip replacement surgery. I was having problems with the left hip so I made an appt with Dr. Nguyen. He did an exray of the hip and said it was degenerative arthritis. He then explained the minimally invasive procedure. He said there would be two small incisions in the front of the leg & that the pain & healing time would be half the normal. He made one huge incision. I did not know that this was a new procedure. Weeks after the surgery the pain became excruiating. I went to see Dr. Nguyen and he said that during the surgery he had injected a high amount of anti inflammatory drugs that lasted around two months and to give a little more time to heal. A few mths later I saw several doctors which advised me that you never go through the front of the leg because all the nerves are there. It has been two years, I am very limited in walking & my pain is permanent.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

My knee replacement went flawlessly. I was out of the hospital the day after surgery, possible because he does not cut the tendons to replace the knee. Recovery time - back to my desk jb part time on day 3 and full time after 1 week. Off walker in three days, off the cane in seven days after surgery. The office staff were always kind and helpful, and Kim went out of her way to make sure all I needed was taken care of. When I had trouble getting the cpm machine from the hospital, she not only called to make ti happen, she gave me her personal cell phone to make sure I could reach her after hours if I had a problem. I have never had a Dr or his office make themselves available 24/7 as Dr Nguyen has. Dr Nguyen did such a great job on my first knee, I just got the second one done with the same results, quick healing, back to work quickly, and my life returned to normal within weeks. I would urge youto see Dr Nguyen before you go anywhere else.

Submitted November 8, 2010

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008

Dr. Vuong B. Nguyen's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America