Ratings for Dr. Warren G. Day

Dr. Day is a crook. He gave the practice to some someone who was not cut from the same cloth, as they say. I wish things turned out differently.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Day and his staff. Wonderful doctor, and very knowledgeable. My kids love him!! Never have to wait long.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

I myself was a patient of Dr. Day's from age 2-18 (yes he even saw me way past my "Pediatric" years. I never was afraid of him and he always made me feel better. I brought my own daughter to him until moving away and he was fantastic with her as well. He isn't there for warm fuzzies necessarily but a very good Dr - our entire neighborhood saw him growing up!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

Dr.Day has been my children's pediatrician since their birth. They have just moved on to an adult doctor. Dr.Day might be quick with his exams but he has never been wrong when diagnosing my kids ailments. They were never fearful of going to his office or of seeing him. He knows his stuff. I would recommend him to anyone. People say he is rude but I have never, ever felt that. He once gave me his home phone number when my son had a terrible cough and I was worried.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2008

Dr. Day and his staff in coral springs are the best.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2006

Arrogant, Rude, and tries to shuffle through patients way too quickly. Terrible Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2006

Dr. Day has been my children's physician for 10 years. He is a very serious man and tends to be very straightforward. As far as his diagnosis, he has always been on target.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2006

Totally rude.Tells me my child's symptoms are nothing to worry about, although my child's symptoms were very serious in the ER! He tries to con you into treatment you disagree with. Does not listen to your concerns pertaining to your child. So upset with this doctor. When dealing with children, you need to be gentle, and honest. Stop trying to con people into damaging their children with harmful treatment because your Code of Ethics says to.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2005