Ratings for Dr. Ronald H. Thompson

I would rate him zero stars if I could! He is so bad that he lost his license to practice medicine in both Florida and Kentucky!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

I had the displeasure of working for Dr. Thompson and his wife Kim a wile back. I wish I would've told the patients what they deserved to know about their "care". The Dr and Kim are both functioning alchohaulics and addicts. I caught his wife (wile on the clock) doing cocaine on many occasions inside the office. Also she should be banned from working in the industry. Her nursing certification was not valid wile she was taking care of patients. She would also be **** and high on who knows what wile having to draw blood and other tasks.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

I had surgery with Dr. Thompson in June 2010. I was advised by Kim(Wife and receptionist) that since I had a $4000.00 deductible I would have to pay his fee ($3000.00) up front,which I did. When my insurance came in it stated that since he is a provider I have contracted out of pocket fees and was required to only pay $1784.00. I spoke to Kim and Dr. Thompson regarding this matter and was told that I should be happy to pay extra since the surgery went so well. Aetna has been trying to contact him but has been given the run around and I have yet to see my money. I am filing a complaint with the state board of medicine. Also when you have an appointment and he needs to leave for emergency, you are never notified so you show up to a closed office. Very unprofessional and RUDE. I am now qeustioning whether I actually needed this surgery since it seems that money is what motivates Dr. Thompson.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Would not recommend, STAY AWAY! They seemed very helpful, until I had a problem, I then felt pressured, bullied, and taken advantage of. I was led to believe there was a chance of getting reimbersed by medicare, but once they had my money they were done with me. I feel I was given unnecessary surgery. Is it because they are sending 2 kids to colledge now? I will never know.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

I was referred to Dr Thompson by the head of nursing at a local hospital. The staff apparantly loves this man. He has been the most professional and thorough person I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. He is experienced, thorough, funny, and always puts the patient first.....5 stars

flag | Submitted June 21, 2009

He acts so kind,and so does his young wife on staff as receptionist.(Kim) but if you question or correct him he gets self-defensive and viscious. He is very forgetful,he forgot to order a bunch of tests for me, and honestly I think he's too old for the job. I also swear he does not hold or respect patient confidentialities. I was shocked he broke a confidence between us, and corrected him for telling another MD. Even tho I said it jokingly, it evidently that made him mad at me, this is after pelvic surgery, and I was in pain, and needed a refill, and he refused saying "go to a hospital. It's not gonna happen" (meaning getting a pain prescription). I am a normal, non-addict with pelvic pain. And he said no-for a necessary refill... He treated me like dirt, left me in pain, and I will never forgive him. I have a BS in Pharmacy myself, and think his actions were deplorable. Also, FYI, His hands are really gross and peeling. (really-yuk-even if it's not contageous, whatev

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008

Dr. Ronald H. Thompson's Credentials

• Creole

• Kentucky University Medical Department (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Coral Springs, FL