Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Norman Kunzman

He quickly seemed to decide that he couldn't be too helpful to me, saying, "Medicine doesn't have all the answers." Encouraging he wasn't.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

Dr. Kunzman sees both kids and adults—and is a very knowledgeable and helpful doctor. He takes the time to listen, to diagnose correctly, He has been taking care for my family for 5 years.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

Dr. Kunzman is one of the best. He is caring, willing to go the extra mile and above very knowledgeable in her chosen field.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

He really did not spend much time with me. He was forgetful and had to be reminded by his nurse about my medication and dosage. Did not seem to care about my health at all. Long wait for a quick visit! Will not return and I sugest you dont!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

It's not often I leave a doctor's office feeling like I was just treated by a quack but that's how I felt about Kunzman. Without going into detail, he completely dismissed my problem, a problem my primary care doctor had tried to treat unsuccessfully for a long time. Yet he was completely dismissive of my concern to the point that I felt I had just wasted all my time in his office. Never again.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

Dr Kunzman performed nasal surgery and I have had good success so far. He repaired a deviated septum and "shrunk" my turbinates. He clearly explained what he was going to do before completing the surgery and what he actually did after he was done. There was very little pain involved.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

Didn't know what he was doing and talked more about his daughter, then asked me questions.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2007

I went and saw Dr. Kunzman because my child was having a pain in his ear, and the good doctor was so thorough and gentle. My child loved him. He made him laugh despite his pain, and we were in and out very quickly.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007

Dr. Kenneth Norman Kunzman's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1964)

Top Hospitals in Somerville, NJ