Ratings for Dr. Jonathan I. Hakim

speaks English and explained things in a way I could understand. Very thorough

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

He was late but worth the wait. Good Doctor, actually sat down and talked to me

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

I had a procedure done and after that I have been having tingling in my leggs it comes and goes told him he said he dont know what it is. What so funny never had it till I was put ro sleep a few weeks later it was there.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr. Hakim is very kind, I have reccommended him to a few of my husbands friends. HE was very helpful and didn't "beat around the bush" with anything, he was upfront and honest. We truly appreciated all of his help.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

He took care of my husband's kidney stone after he was in Emergency three times. Where did he go?? We liked him.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

This doctor was relatively new to the area so I checked his history at the local hospitals before I saw him in the office. The nurses in surgery and other staff had only good things to say, so I let him do 2 surgeries on me. The surgeries were a success. He had great communication with me, and had great bedside manner. He really explained everything to me. I am very thankful that he is such a good doctor!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2008

This physician was extremely caring, and accurate in diagnosis and treatment. Called me at home after every surgery and office procedure to check on my condition. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2008

Dr. Hakim is an enthusiastic doctor who genuinely cares for his patients. He provided great care to me and my family, and I would strongly recommend him to anyone who needs urologic care.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

I was in a lot of pain from a kidney stone that would not pass. He did my case that night but did not let me go from the hospital till the next day.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Dr. Jonathan I. Hakim's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sault Sainte Marie, MI