Ratings for Dr. Hemant Shirali

My wife had both hips replaced by Dr. Shirali in June and Sept, 2018. This Doctor is incredible. He was very informative and kept us abreast of every step he was taking. He was receptive of our concerns and suggestions. His knowledge is of new techniques surpassed all of our expectations. We have no reservation in recommending Dr. Shirali to anyone. He was fantastic, caring, truthful, knowledgeable and caring. He would always come to post op and talk to us on how the surgery went and what to do after arrival at home. His secretary is kind and listened to our concerns. HATS OFF TO AN INCREDIBLE DOCTOR!! L. & P.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Dr. Shirali performed my hip replacement in June 2018. Throughout the entire process he was professional, caring and knowledgeable. Right out of surgery he visited me in the post op recovery room then two additional times in my room. He gets to the point because he knows what he is doing and doesn’t sugar coat or prescribe nonsense pills which I admire. I’m due to get my next hip done anytime I’m ready and he’s my guy! I would recommend him to anyone that asks!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Dr. Shirali was very caring, made me feel at ease, did a great Surgery on my knee. I would recommend him to any body. He has great bedside manner and always made me feel good. Thank You Very Much.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Shirali. He is very competent and caring.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Dr. Shiral i performed a total right knee replacement on me March 2017. All the information that he gave me certainly explained everything. So I was prepared about what was going to happen. He has such a lovely bed side manner. The secretary is very helpful and friendly. I look forward to my second surgery in November 2017. I'm certainly glad that I listened to my friends and selected Dr. Shirali.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Shirali performed both my total knee replacements for me. I had my right knee replaced in 2013 and my left knee was done in May this year. He did a great job, along with follow up checkups and both my knees recovered normally and well over a short period of time. I’m so glad that I have no more arthritis knee pains and no more taking drugs. I'm grateful to Dr. Shirali for giving me back my quality of life. His office is very busy and efficient as well as his secretary. Thank you Dr. Shirali!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr Shirelli replaced both my hips and I have had an excellent outcome. He always gave me excellent care

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

He did a horrible job with my grandmother's knee replacement surgery in September 2008. My grandmother was told by several surgeons that she is simply unable to undergo any surgery yet this clueless fool took the silly risk of doing the surgery which did nothing but made my grandmother more handicapped and immobile.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

I had both my knees replaced on Sept 7 2016 and found Dr.Shirali did a great job and have played golf and tennis since.He was very helpful and was there for me every day checking up on me. Thank you Dr.Shirali.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Dr. Shirali was instrumental during my preparation, surgery and post op for the total knee replacement. I was very fortunate to have a doctor that has great bed side manners and is so knowledgeable in his field. I have many unusual allergies and Dr. Shirali with the pre-op team ensured me of safe practices before, during and after the surgery regarding medications and medical materials. his administrative assistant Angeli, is wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016