Ratings for Dr. Hemant Shirali

Dr Shirali is incredible he is patient and very knowledgeable. We are thrilled that he was the doctor who performed the surgery.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2018

I had a direct Anterior hip replacement September 2018 Dr Shirali was very kind and knowledgeable, answered all my questions and made me feel at ease. Came to see me three times prior to being discharged and spent time with my wife after surgery. Great experience, Great surgeon, very helpful office staff. have no reservations in recommending Dr Shirali.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

I was seen by Dr. Shirali seven years ago for a displaced fracture of both wrist bones. After he asked what I did for a living, he recommended a cast. The reduction was extremely painful. The cast was on for seven weeks, and the pain continued during this time. After the cast was removed, he suggested physiotherapy, but after several months I was not contacted and went through my family physician. Seven years later I still have diminished strength in my wrist and hand, tactile changes in my fingers, clicking of the joint and ongoing pain. I’m thinking I should have told him I was an artist and musician, instead of working in an office. Perhaps I would have received more comprehensive care. I felt trivialized and unimportant.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

I had a total right hip replacement on October 19th 2018 he was very knowledgeable helpful on time and even after a long busy day came up to my room talk to me for a few minutes at my bedside answered every question I had. Thanks doc!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

My wife had both hips replaced by Dr. Shirali in June and Sept, 2018. This Doctor is incredible. He was very informative and kept us abreast of every step he was taking. He was receptive of our concerns and suggestions. His knowledge is of new techniques surpassed all of our expectations. We have no reservation in recommending Dr. Shirali to anyone. He was fantastic, caring, truthful, knowledgeable and caring. He would always come to post op and talk to us on how the surgery went and what to do after arrival at home. His secretary is kind and listened to our concerns. HATS OFF TO AN INCREDIBLE DOCTOR!! L. & P.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Dr. Shirali performed my hip replacement in June 2018. Throughout the entire process he was professional, caring and knowledgeable. Right out of surgery he visited me in the post op recovery room then two additional times in my room. He gets to the point because he knows what he is doing and doesn’t sugar coat or prescribe nonsense pills which I admire. I’m due to get my next hip done anytime I’m ready and he’s my guy! I would recommend him to anyone that asks!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Dr. Shirali was very caring, made me feel at ease, did a great Surgery on my knee. I would recommend him to any body. He has great bedside manner and always made me feel good. Thank You Very Much.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Shirali. He is very competent and caring.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Dr. Shiral i performed a total right knee replacement on me March 2017. All the information that he gave me certainly explained everything. So I was prepared about what was going to happen. He has such a lovely bed side manner. The secretary is very helpful and friendly. I look forward to my second surgery in November 2017. I'm certainly glad that I listened to my friends and selected Dr. Shirali.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Shirali performed both my total knee replacements for me. I had my right knee replaced in 2013 and my left knee was done in May this year. He did a great job, along with follow up checkups and both my knees recovered normally and well over a short period of time. I’m so glad that I have no more arthritis knee pains and no more taking drugs. I'm grateful to Dr. Shirali for giving me back my quality of life. His office is very busy and efficient as well as his secretary. Thank you Dr. Shirali!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017