Ratings for Dr. Arthur I. Segal

I have seen Dr. Segal for 20+ years and he is a great Dr. He listens, takes his time regardless of his schedule and makes sure you have all your questions answered before you leave his office. I have seen him on emergency basis and they have alway added me to the schedule or made time to see me. I have referred him to several lady friends and he has always accommodated their emergency medical needs as new patients. He is caring, warm and great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

Please get a second opinion! Dr. Segal wants to operate when there is NO need to! I'm so glad I reserched and read his reviews as well as got a second opinion. I have heard other horror stories! Dr. Patrick Spalding is who I went to get a second opinion. He is wonderful, very honest and ETHICAL. He also CARES for women. Please, Please don't go under the knife with Dr. Arthur Segal.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

never ever ever again will he touch me nor will i ever give him a good rating. I almost died in his care.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

ab excellant caring doctor and professor

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008

Dr. Arthur I. Segal's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Centene