Dr. Gilbert P. Klemann

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gilbert P. Klemann

Dr. Klemann is an excellent doctor who is doing a fantastic job helping me with my prostate issues

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Great doc. Best explanation of my prostate cancer diagnosis and my options. My wife never had a doc take the time or explain in such a clear way my cancer and risks. We both trust his judgement and strategy for my prostate cancer.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

I recently required emergency surgery and Dr Klemann was called in by another surgeon. I found him to be honest and informative while answering all of my questions. He put me at ease during a difficult time. His bedside manner is not perfect but that is not what I was looking for. I wanted a guy who would take care of the entire problem and not have to return to the operating room. That's what I got.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Klemann is absolutely amazing! Wonderful personality, very enthusiastic, compassionate and caring. Takes the time to answers any questions you may have. Extremely competent doctor. Felt comfortable with him immediately and didn't even worry about surgery because I felt he was so capable. Everything went wonderfully, and I am doing great! Every doctor should be like Dr. Kleman. Absolutely the BEST!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

I found Dr Klemann to be incredibly unfriendly and condescending. As I described my issues, he told me that I was wrong and insinuated that I was lying about my symptoms. I was not drug seeking, yet I was treated so poorly that it ended in a very uncomfortable way and I will never allow this doctor to operate on me- not because he may or may not lack skill, but because he was so unkind to me that I would not want him anywhere near my body.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

The best doctor I have ever seen! He called me promptly the next morning with information or results. Great at explaining my difficult situation. Was very helpful in referring me to another urologist that was even more specialized in my area of concern. Fantastic! The office staff was friendly and very efficient. Almost no wait time.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Great Doctor, very informative, provided direct contact info for follow up questions.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

I went to Dr. Klemann when I found out I would have to wait three months to get to another doctor! I am so glad I decided to go with Dr. Klemann. He made me feel very comfortable about the situation I was in and explained everything extremely thoroughly. He was very kind to adjust his normal procedure to meet the extenuating circumstances of the operation. I didn't even have to ask! I am so happy to have been lucky enough to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Klemann clearly explained the options and risks attending my bladder cancer. He skillfully performed the surgery that left me cancer free. I'm healing quickly and I'm happy with his handiwork. Providence Hospital's staff was careful, caring and expert. Thanks!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2008

Dr. Klemann has wonderful bedside manner. He investigates issues fully and takes the time to assist his patients with comprehension of procedures and diagnosis.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008

Dr. Gilbert P. Klemann's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an appointment: http://www.oregonclinic.com/our-team/gilbert-klemann Dr. Klemann graduated from Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, GA. He later completed his internship in general surgery and his residency in urology at the State University of New York at Buffalo, NY. He focuses on bladder cancer, kidney cancer and general urology at The Oregon Clinic - Urology. Dr. Klemann brings several honors and awards to the clinic, and has been inducted into the National Honor Society and Phi Theta Kappa at the University of North Carolina in Chapelhill, NC. Dr. Klemann is a member of the American Urological Association and the Endourological Society.

• English

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)