Ratings for Dr. Eric J. Roffman

Very fine doctor. He seems confident and makes me feel I'm like I'm in good hands. One thing that I don't like is his medical assistant, she acts like she knows it all, almost like she's the doctor. and has a weird kooky way about her.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I do not recommend this doctor. He is eager to do surgery but he doesn't look for other solutions.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Dr. Eric J. Roffman's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Very fine doctor. He seems confident and makes me feel I'm like I'm in good hands. One thing that I don't like is his medical assistant, she acts like she kno..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Extremely knowledgeable and caring physician. I have recommended him to many people I know. "

July 17, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=165380'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.6

March 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=165380'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 5, 2014