Ratings for Dr. Kyle P. Christenberry

He takes time to listen and is genuinely concerned for his patients. I trust this gentleman with all my heart.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

He is the best Gynecologist I've ever seen. He takes time to explain everything and listens to me. He repaired a Episiotomy that another Dr had done when I was 16 who pretty much had butchered me. Which had caused problems with my bowels till Dr Christenberry found it and repaired it when I was 59 years old!!!! What a difference this has made in my life to have a normal bowel movement!!!!!!!! I had tried for all those years to tell other Dr's what was going on but never listened to me. So very grateful to Dr Christenberry!!!!!!! Number 1 in my book!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Dr Christenberry is the ONLY gyno I can recommend. He's truly on your side. He's been mine, and my mother's, doctor for 20 years. He will be brutally honest with you. He will be kind. He is gentle. He is patient. He did everything he could to save me from a hysterectomy, and when he did have to take everything when I was in my late 20s, he was genuinely concerned for my future. He did the right thing, bc endometriosis is a nightmare. I love Dr C. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Dr. Christenberry has been my doctor for several years. He is very caring and takes time with his patients. He has helped me through some very rough times by being knowledgable and prompt. I trust his opinions and diagnoses. His whole staff makes you feel like you are their very best patient. That is a rarity today. Thanks Dr. Kyle for being there for me.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Dr. C. has taken excellent care of me for nearly 20 years. He takes the time to sit and talk. He really listens. He caught problems that weren't part of his speciality, and saved me from so much pain. He will be your rock. He will be there for you when you feel like no one else listens. I wish I could go to him for everything! If you are lucky enough to find a doc like this once in your lifetime, you are among the minority. Listen and do what he says, he'll take care of you to the best of his ability. When my daughter is old enough, she'll go to him, too. This man is one in a million. His staff is a reflection of his ability. You absolutely cannot go wrong with Dr. Christenberry. All other ob/gyn in this area want him in their practice, but they suck and I'm sure he knows it, which is possibly why he's on his own. He is the best. Get an appt today!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2009

md was very kind and understanding when possible cancer diagnosis loomed. He helped me through and I am forever grateful. I saw another doctor who was very callus and uncaring.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

Dr. Christenberry has been a blessing to me. After I had a partial hysterectomy out of town by a women doctor and was having many complications, he was the first to correctly diagnosis my problem-adhesions. He has went back in, done a complete hysterectomy and fixed my adhesions. I am not adhesion free, but that is not his fault but the trauma from the very gyn doctor. He is easy to talk to and really listens. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2008

I had a hysterectomy 1 year ago by Dr. Christenberry, and have had alot of problems. It has been a terrible year, I changed doctors and now I am scheduled to have another surgery to fix his mistakes. I don't like to put anyone down, but i do not want any other woman to go through what I have been through this year. He is a nice man, but I have had such a horrible experience and talking to others found out I am not the only one with problems after being operated on by him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2008

I am very thankful to have found Dr.Christenberry. I was having serious problems and had been diagnosed with severe dysplasia. I went to him for a second opinion because the first doctor did not seem to take my diagnosis too serious. From the first visit with Dr. Christenberry I was put at total ease and he offered me options for my health. I then scheduled my hysterectomy with Dr.C and everything has been wonderful since then. I ended up having the first stage of cervical cancer cells and due to the fact that he wasted no time in treating me I do not have cancer and I am in better health than I have been in a long time. He is the most compassionate, attentive and understanding physician that I have encountered in a long time. He also has a staff that is wonderful and just as attentive. I would suggest him to any of my female friends.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008

Dr. Christenberry has been my gynecologist for 10+ years. He is very well liked by patients. He is very knowledgeable. He delivered one child and performed two surgeries for me. I would choose him above anyone else in the area. You cannot go wrong in choosing Dr. Christenberry for your gynecological care. He no longer practices obstetrics. However, if you need a physician for your gynecological needs, you can't go wrong in choosing him. His new office is convenient, his staff is courteous and helpful and your appointment is made in a timely manner and completed in a timely manner. I would go to no one else.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007

Dr. Kyle P. Christenberry's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1987)