Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Berlin

His office staff is horrible. They are rude and treat patients like drug seekers, I'm sure sit would be easy to tell. NP is horrible not friendly and has no concern about your pain. Dr Berlin is a good doctor however only below wing your staff might be a mistake. Being in pain is a situation that can be dealt with big all involved work together.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

After receiving shots in the back of my head and an epidural injection in my spine for a bulging disc and what he said was occipital neuralgia, Dr. Berlin did not "fix" me. My second visit with him was one of the worst I've ever experienced. He walked in the door and said "what's the problem?" I told him, I'm still in pain and the procedures didn't help anything. He then asked if I had seen a surgeon. Why would I have seen a surgeon if I hadn't even been referred to one? He then proceeded to say he didn't know what else he could do to help me. I started crying and said to him "I just want my life back." To that he said "well, I can't help you there." The takeaway from my second visit was to have an MRI of my brain because he didn't know what else to do. He doesn't believe it will show anything so why on earth is he wasting my money and the insurance's money?

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr. Scott A. Berlin's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1989)