Ratings for Dr. Michael P. Desouza

He is the kindest most informative Dr that I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

I too went to this doctor for over 10years. He first diagnosed 3 blockages in my heart, neither one was serious enough for medical action. Years later, I went into the office because of pain--two times this particular week. He couldn't find the pain. I am a woman and my pain was in the upper back, so he missed it completely. However, I asked if I should see my cardiologist and he said no. He could of also performed an EKG in his office (less than 5 minutes). Next day, I called 911, passed out for 2 days from cardiogenic shock, had a major heart attack, and triple by-pass surgery. Did I go back to him? Not since that episode and he is from my church! Imagine how I feel when I see him and know that he contributed to my heart failure by his failures.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

I would NOT recommend this doctor. I've gone to him for almost 4 years and have been dissatisfied from the beginning. It's time to look for a doctor who cares.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

I've had this Dr. for the past 10 years and have recieved EXCELLENT CARE. He has IMPROVED THE QUALITY OF MY LIFE. Very knowledgeable of the latest Medicines and Care. A good source for EXCELLENT referrals to Specialists.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

This doctor has alot to be desired when it comes to patient rapport. He is accusitory and treats you like you have done something wrong and are irresponsible. If that were the case you would not be at the doctor for a routine checkup.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009