Ratings for Dr. Lawrence S. Ennis

"I heard about Dr Ennis from my friends here in Germany. I traveled to the United States to have Dr Ennis perform my procedures and could not be happier! My friends here in Germany always complement me on how good Iook! Well worth the trip overseas!" AK - International Business Owner, Munich Germany

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr Ennis is an amazing plastic surgeon. I had a breast augmentation and it's PERFECT! My only regret is that I didn't do it 10 years earlier! Trusting your surgeon is key and you can believe in Dr Ennis, his staff and his work.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Ennis did such a great job with my breast augmentation that I then let him do a lower blepharoplasty. Which is taking those nasty bags out from under your eyes that make you look tired all the time, no matter how much sleep you get! I would trust him with any surgery that I wanted to do for self improvement.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Dr. Ennis and his staff are outstanding. I had gynecomastia surgery and my results far exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr Ennis did a fantastic job! I had always wanted breast augmentation and when my friend had hers done there and was so pleased I decided to do it. The staff made me feel at ease answered all of my questions and were very helpful. More like friends than anything. I live a few hours from Destin but they made it all work just fine . I would recommend them highly and will definitely go back should I need another procedure.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

Dr. Ennis is the BEST!!! Had a BR and TT and am amazed at the results. His nurses are top notch too!! I will recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

Dr. Ennis is amazing. My sister got her augmentation done by him and had great results so I had mine done with Dr. Ennis as well! My results are exactly what I wanted. I will definitely go back to Dr. Ennis in the future.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2010

Dr Ennis performed my breast augmentation and my mother's face lift and both are fabulous. I would highly recomend him. Susan

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008

Dr. Lawrence S. Ennis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

UPMC