Ratings for Dr. Dachling Pang

Dr. Pang did my surgery 20 years ago in Sacramento at Kaiser. For months, my leg felt as though it would explode from pressure on my spine and the resulting pain. Since surgery, I have had great relief for 20 years. It was a complicated and lengthy surgery, but I owe a renewed life to it.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Don’t know where these good commends come from. This doctor damage my son’s nerves. My son had suffered a lot after the detether surgery. I will regret my whole life for the surgery. Better to avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr Pang released my tethered cord and removed the lipoma attached. 10 hr surgery. He is without a doubt worlds best. That surgery was in 1989 and still to this day I am forever thankful. Thank you Dr. Pang. You deserve 5 stars

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Excellent surgeon and compassionate human being Saved my daughter from being confined to a wheel chair.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr Pang, was my daughters Dr at Children's Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA UPMC at 15 years old she had fractured her neck at Virginia Beach, and had Casper plates and screws in at C 4.5,6' needless to say she had to have another surgery when we got home to Pittsburgh area and Dr Pang did the surgery,now she is 41 and has traveled the world working for DOD and PT Clinics .

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Removed a malignate medulloblastoma from my 4 year old in 1993

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

This doctor saved my sons life and decided to fit in his operation early in the morning instead of the next day. We have never had any complications with our shunt. The surgery went extremely well. So grateful for doctor Pang and the knowledge he has acquired in order to bless the lives of others. By the way, my sons operation was in 2005.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

He treated my son in Oakland ca.. very happy with everything that was done ..very satisfied with the treatment

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

He is the best at what he does. He is one of the top surgeons in the world.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

We were very pleased with Dr. Pang and his team. My son was brought in to him for emergency surgery, due to a a large subdermal hematoma. My son was able to go home 5 days later. He has had no complications and is recovering beautifully.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

Dr. Dachling Pang's Credentials

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1972)