Ratings for Dr. Andrew M. Cougill

Great doctor and great office staff. I drive from Fishers to Avon because of the trust that I have in him.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

This doctor has been treating my husband for 7 years and has helped him with regaining some quality of life. I am so thankful to have him over our care. I cant thank Donna enough for all she does. She is dedicated to making sure we get qualitycustomer servic.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Cougil has been my personal physician since I relocated here from Houston. He is very friendly, knowledgeable, takes time to listen and discuss symptoms and helped diagnose a bicuspid aortic valve (heard a heart murmur) that was replaced with an artificial heart valve after further tests confirmed the problem. I have and would recommend him to my friends and associates that need a family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I have been seeing this doctor for 8 years and within the 8 years my health is declining. I tried to get off a medication I knew was making me swell up 50 pounds in 3 months and my blood pressure very high , He would not take me off the medication that had to be winged off of it I ended up in the emergency with heart failure. He keep making me feel like everything is in my head. Now he gave me a medication I told his nurse it made my mouth itchy and could not breath but they called me in a smaller dose. Now broke out in hives and short of breath and heart racing then told me to take the mecication that put me into heart failure a year ago..He is not reading his chart. He called me in a referral for a CT on my lungs and never heard back anything later I took my films out and a paper fell out with results and coming to find out I have a nodule in my lung he nor his nurse told me about and says supose to be checked every year since I was a former smoker.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Horrible office. Horrible office manager!! Charged a $25 cancel fee when my wife had to cancel her appointment due to a sick child!! When we called the Billing Office they told me there was nothing they could do because this is the office's policy. They never told us about this policy. We very rarely need to go to the doctor and it had been over 1 year since we had been there, but they insisted that there were signs everywhere informing us of the cancel policy. How would we know this since we are very rarely at the doctor office? Also, when my wife called to cancel she was on hold for over 15 minutes and no one came on the line and she had to just leave a message. If someone would have answered, maybe they could have informed us of the cancel policy. We have never canceled an appointment before - this was the first time!! Funny how if you don't show up they charge you $25...but when you go to your scheduled appointment they don't give you money back when they are an hour late

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

One of the worst doctors I have ever seen. The office manager should be fired for being such a witch.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

The previous comment is very confusing.I've had good interactions with Dr. Cougill and while one of his referrals went to a dead end, his most recent diagnosis of my inguinal hernia may resolve many of my previous issues, so I'm very pleased at the moment.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2010

I feel his manner after my surgery was not condusive to making me feel like it was just going to take time to get over this. He made me feel like he thought everything was in my head. I wanted to see if they could take my blood pressure and he said I would have to pay for an office visit instead of making an appointment with the lab or his nurse to take my blood pressure. First he diagnoses that i should take medicine for high blood pressure then kinda just leaves me out there with mo support system to help me determine if I am on the right road.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

Dr. Andrew M. Cougill's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)