Ratings for Dr. Deborah F. Shultz

I met Dr. Shultz a couple of days ago and was completely satisfied with her compassion to help her patient. It is not easy to find that in today's world of medicine. I and my wife will definitely change our PCP to Dr. Shultz. The staff was very friendly and funny at times, I enjoyed that. I certainly would recommend Dr. Shultz to all.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Shultz is very knowledgeable and has shown her expertise with all of our meetings. She has been very though with my checkups and diagnoses. She and her staff take the time to review everything with you and provide needed information for you. I highly recommend her to my friends and associates.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

DR SHULTZ AND ALL HER STAFF ARE WONDERFUL . I ESPECIALLY GIVE KUDOS TO ANGIE FOR HELPING ME WITH MY DIABETES. EVERYONE IN THE OFFICE ARE PLEASANT AND UNDERSTANDING. GREAT WORK DR SHULTZ AND ALL THE OFFICE. DIANE B

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I just love this office, the doctor, her PA, and the staff, starting with Aleeshia at the front window she is amazing the way she handles the patients, I have watched her with them, some have seemed upset and after they talk with her, them are normally laughing, she is a amazing young lady, Gidget is another amazing young lady, an time I need a referral she gets it for me and my husband anytime we need it. Leeh she has her moods can be sweet but seems to get raddled easy and can be kinda crabby can't say much about the other new girl, can say she does but in on everyone's conversations and has got our meds wrong on several occasions. My three nurses Angie, Diana and Megan, we love them, they are so friendly and caring and very helpful, not to sure about the two new girls the tall one with long hair is to pushy and the other with the like gray hair has no bed side manner. But in general me and my husband love this office and will never leave. Thank you Dr. Shultz, and staff.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

What a great office!!! I enjoy going to Dr. Shultz, and her staff of wonderful, kind, and patient ladies. They work together, and we always have a laugh or 2 when I'm there. Today, the computers were down, but everyone was taking the problem in stride, doing the best they were able to with the situation. It's rare that people say they enjoy going to their Doctors these days, but, I do. Dr. Shultz is thorough, and takes time for each patient, to meet their needs. Thank you all for your hard work. You are appreciated!!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Shultz since I moved here 27 years ago. My whole family goes here. Love the way all the staff works together so well. Dr Shultz spends as much time with each patient as needed. Terri who is the Physician Assistant is excellent also. I love this doctor's office and will never change doctors. Everyone who works there is patient and kind.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

My wife and I are new to the area and have been patients of Dr. Schultz for the past year. The staff starting with Alesha at the front desk and including everybody have made us feel that we are part of the family. I am 77 years old and have never had a doctor who was as thorough and as Dr. Shultz. She takes a lot of time with her patients and really listens to her patient's concerns, which is a rarity in the medical profession today. My wife and I feel very fortunate to have found a Dr. and her staff who care about our heath in such a compassionate way. Thank you for all that you do for us.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Since I've moved to Apollo Beach 10 years ago, Dr Deborah Shultz and her staff has become a part of my family, Aleesha, Leah, Christina Gidgett Lena and Terri (Front of house staff also to include the back of the house staff nurses) There is not alot of turn over in staff which means a lot to me on how people care. The office took care of both of my parents until they passed, my sister, my partner and my niece which has created a bond that can not be replaced with any other staff. Some times you may have to wait a little to be seen but that is only because Dr Shultz takes the time to listen and talk to you. I always refer to her as my farm house doctor, like the doctor that would make house calls when I was a child. Her and her Staff are very personable and have always made me feel important when taking care of me. Aleesha is like a sister from a different mother. Lol! theres nothing I cant say to her. As long as I live, I hope to remain as a part of their family. They are the greatest!!!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Special cudos to staff Lena, Christina, Aleesha and Terri, (PA) Always cheerful and helpful - makes it a joy to actually visit a doctor's office.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Aleshia at check-in, Gidgett and Terri PA, and Leah at check out were all fantastic. Busy office that balanced customer service and quality care! They give appointment reminder calls/texts and follow up to ensure your completely satisfied which is unheard of anymore.......Care and attention to detail are well worth a few minute wait to ensure all health questions and concerns are answered.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Dr. Deborah F. Shultz's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1982)

Commercial Insurance Company