Ratings for Dr. Gilbert Kepecs

Both my mother and I have been seeing Dr. Kepecs for 13 yrs now and he's by far our favorite Dr.. I was referred to him, by several HUMC employees, after a 2yr battle with a unknown illness, which he was able to finally diagnose and treat. Due to multiple medical conditions I see dozens of Dr.'s and I truly wish they all had the same interest, compassion, knowledge and character Dr. Kepecs has because going to them would be a much better experience. I can't express what a wonderful person he is, as well as, an experienced physician, he has qualities you rarely find in Dr's. He takes time to really listen to what you have to say and gives every patient an incredibly thorough examination, which is why there is an occasional wait time. I referred my own mother, other family members and dozens of friends and patients. I've been in the medical profession for 25yrs, so I can comfortably and confidently say he's an excellent Dr. and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

A very helpful doctor who takes time to listen to everything you say. He has a real interest in the well being of his patients. One of the best doctors I have ever visited.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

Dr Kepecs is an excellant doctor. It is very hard to find such doctors in these days. He takes his time to examine the patient and makes the patient feel so good. I like Kepecs very much. Very knowledgeable and look for patient's comfort and health while treating. If any one has rhumatology problem, go to Dr Kepecs. He is the best.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

I just got back from seeing Dr Kepecs on an emergency basis. He drained my ankle for treatment of the gout and I feel good. Dr Kepecs has treated me over the last three years and I am happy I was referred to him. He is caring and knowledgable and has a small staff. You receive a lot of personal attention as he is the only doctor there in his practice. If I could find specialists with Dr Kepecs operating procedures I would be very happy.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

Dr.Kepecs is an excellent doctor. Very caring and always calls back whenever I have a question and keeps me pain free as much as possible for my arthritis. Would recommend him highly to anyone with arthritis. Spends time answering all my questions pertaining to my problems.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

Dr. Gilbert Kepecs's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hackensack, NJ