Ratings for Dr. Steven E. Saltman

I've been with Dr. Salman for many years and find him to be both caring and thorough. He is a great diagnostician ~

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Wonderful, caring Doctor? He is very knowledgeable and thorough.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Dr. Saltman treated my mother for years for an overactive thyroid, and our family thought the world of him, so when I developed gestational diabetes during my already high risk pregnancy, it was a "no-brainer" that the endocrinologist I would go to would be Dr. Saltman. I was very saddened and anxious about my condition, and I'm sure any other physician would have been annoyed by me, but Dr. Saltman was so kind and patient, I always felt reassured. Dr. Saltman has a well deserved reputation for being extremely thorough and caring, and it served me very well. Thanks in large part to Dr. Saltman, my baby boy did not suffer any of the possible negative effects of my gestational diabetes. Also, even though I'd had my last appointment with him, Dr. Saltman came to visit me in the hospital and had the staff monitor my blood sugar and report to him. THANK YOU DR. SALTMAN for being SO WONDERFUL!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2010

Kind and respectful. Has successfully diagnosed problems with unusual presentations, is persistent in solving problems, and follows up carefully and conscientously. I can't say enough good things about him, and would recommend him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

You know you have the best doctor when someone tells you that they have the best doctor and you say that you have the best doctor and you realize you both have the same doctor. This has happened to me more than once when discussing Dr. Saltman.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

My husband and I have used Dr. Saltman as our primary physician for 25 years or so and find him to be brilliant, caring, a gentle man and a gentleman.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

Dr. Steven E. Saltman's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1971)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Fullerton, CA