Ratings for Dr. John M. Feder

Doctor Feder happens to be an excellent doctor, but his surgical scheduler never gets back to you. I tried calling several times, and I mean several times, but to no avail. I important questions regarding my surgery and I can't get an answer from the surgical scheduler.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I cannot imagine a kinder or finer surgeon. Dr Feder never rushed me, explained everything in detail and with utmost patience . His staff was always very sweet. He had to reconstruct someone else's botched surgery on my foot and was very thorough. No matter how much I called he always was kind and never made me feel he was rushing me. He was recommended to me by resident doctors ( my research!) who see everyone's work. What more can I say! Don't walk but run to this doctor!!(if you can walk!!).

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I found dr feder and his staff to be very kind and helpful. I believe if u are nice to most people they will treat you with the same respect. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend dr feder to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

The staff has accommodated me and fit me in. They have been great and so has the doctor. He spent a lot of time explaining everything to me and personally called me at home when I had more questions before the surgery. He has been friendly and reassuring, and although I am still recovering, I believe that he has done an excellent job in fixing my difficult injury. His physician's assistant, Kevin, has also been informative, gentle, patient, and friendly. I have NEVER felt rushed, talked down to or ignored by anyone in this practice.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. Feder is a bully who treats his patients as if their concerns don't matter. He is rude, unprofessional, and actually made me cry in his office. He doesn't give you the "time of day." Wait time for appointments is always at least an hour and sometimes up to 90 minutes. He doesn't seem to care. I am currently looking for another surgeon for my surgery follow up as I won't submit myself to his bullyish behavior.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

AMAZING!!!! My surgery was a complete sucess.....3 weeks later i was dancing 10+ hours a week :))))

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr Feder performed bunion/hammertoe surgery. My bunion is worse than before, and he assured me that it was a routine surgery,with a good success rate. I was extremely disappointed, went though a lot of pain, and when I told him I didn't think the surgery worked he assured me that my foot was still swollen. He was totally wrong, and when I called him to tell him about the outcome, he couldn't have cared less. My advice...look for someone better.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Front desk unapproachable, like your bothering them. Frequently ran late, buy more than an hour. Dr.Feder has a great bedside manner, very polite, but i feel he doesn't always listen to details, kinda has one foot out the door.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Surgery was not successful & he would not admit it. I had to go to other surgeons to find out that mistakes were made.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

I went to see Dr. Feder about three years ago....I must say that he is a great foot/ankle doctor. He took his time with me and went over my x-rays thoroughly. He is very knowledgeable, and a very caring doctor. The staff was horrible and so was the Physicians Assistant who helped out...she wasnt very nice and not a very understanding person. I would highly recommend Dr. Feder to anyone who needs a foot/ankle specialist.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Dr. John M. Feder's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1987)

Amerigroup