Ratings for Dr. Austin R. Colohan

I had surgery September the 15th 2014 and my back surgery turn out wonderful the doctor said it should be 80% better but it is 100 percent better I like Dr Colohan: but I didn't like the nurses in the hospital because they were not responsive enough for me you have to wait too long for them to assist you, over thirty min.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I had neck surgery in 2009. My vocal chords were paralyzed for over 3 years. When the office was notified all they did was refer me to an ENT. I had corrective surgery in 2013. I was very unhappy with Dr. Colohan's lack of concern. I lost my job of ten years because I couldn't speak with clients anymore.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

I had back surgery (X-STOP implantation). The surgery was a failure, I am worse than before. I should have gotten a second and even third opinion before the surgery.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Dr. Colohan performed by back surgery. He and his staff were wonderful. They all were knowlegable, kind and very professional. I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

Dr. Austin R. Colohan's Credentials

• Mc Master Univ, Sch Of Med, Hamilton, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1978)