Ratings for Dr. Steven G. Gollehon

My son just had his 4 wisdom teeth out. Dr. Gollehon's surgery was fine. His post op nurse was beyond rude and left me with a terrible feeling about the entire process.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

If you need facial reconstructive surgery, this is the doctor!!! I have never seen a more professional, compassionate, knowledgeable, and talented surgeon. The office staff is extraordinary! From the first visit until the final post op visit, every facet of our care was carefully orchestrated. I cannot tell you how impressed we are! This has been the best surgical experience of my life! I am so happy that I found this doctor!!!:)

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Our son needed jaw reconstruction due to a growth deformity. We researched the best surgeons for this procedure and Dr Gollehon was among the best. After meeting him, we were convinced we had made the right decision. From the initial office visit to the post surgery appointments, Dr Gollehon and his staff were kind, compassionate, and enthusiastic towards our child's care. We couldn't have asked for a more talented, knowledgeable, caring, and compassionate surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I have seen 3 different oral surgeons and Dr Gollehon is by far the best! He truly cares about his patients. I was very afraid and he assured me I had nothing to worry about. He is very skilled, listens and is kind. The best part was almost no post-op pain! He is the best.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Not only is Dr. Gollehon a brilliant surgeon, he is the most compassionate doctor I have ever encountered. I was naturally fearful of having a surgical procedure, but he explained everything succinctly and seemed to genuinely care about my welfare. I was treated with the utmost respect and the procedure went beautifully with little to no discomfort. What more can you ask of a surgical procedure? The staff was very compassionate and attentive and this includes everyone from the surgical team to the administrative/financial staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Gollehon for any oral surgery or cosmetic surgery procedure one might need!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Fantastic surgeon! I researched three states, and he was the absolute best in what our child needed (orthognathic surgery/facial reconstructive surgery)! We were extremely impressed. Not in our network, but worth every penny!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2012

Outstanding doctor - may my ordeal easy for me. I appreciate the kindness of the staff and their wonderful care given to me. GREAT Doctor!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

Dr. Gollehon was the best plastic surgeon that I have ever had to deal with. I would recomend him to any one that was having any kind of oral work done. Thank you Dr. Gollehon for the execellent work you have done.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

Dr. Steven G. Gollehon's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1998)

Arise Health Plan