Ratings for Dr. Ruth Jo Anne Koch

Dr. JoAnne Koch is the best OB/GYN EVER!!! She delivered my son and I am very sadden to learn she no loger practices. I have had some TERRIBLE dr.s since her. I would only wish she would come back..I LOVED her!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

BEST BEST EVER! I hope she comes back to practice! After 4 years I am still searching for a gynocologist that comes close to her! She delivered my daughter and made the experience one of complete joy, even though I had complications. Her bedside manner, experience, knowledge, friendliness, personableness, and care are unmatchable! She makes you feel comfortable, and truly cares about you as a person. No one else compares to her!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

I am so sad to hear she is no longer practicing. Dr. Koch is the best doctor I've ever had. She delivered my three children and made each pregnancy/delivery as smooth as possible. Highly recommended if she returns to practice.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

If anyone knows if she will come back to her practice..please post. I haven't found anyone that comes close to her...really miss her. Jeri

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

I inadvertently posted this comment on the other Dr. Koch's (pediatrician) section, sorry. The comment was meant for Dr. Ruth J. Koch: After reading the previous rating, I was looking forward to meeting Dr. Koch. However, when I called I was informed that she is no longer practicing... =(

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Best ob/gyn around ever !!!! Even the nurses etc at the hospital go to her. I have been with her 13+years. Great office staff too.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2005

Dr. Ruth Jo Anne Koch's Credentials

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Loma Linda Ca 92350 (Grad. 1981)

Multiplan