Ratings for Dr. Adam Szymczak

Absolutely Love Smile Care Dental! Dr. Adam and his Dental Assistant Chas are amazing!! Everytime I go for dental work I am extremely happy with my appointments. They go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and explain thoroughly the work I am having done. Very personable service by all including the Dental Hygienists and Secretaries. I highly recommend Smile Care Dental.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2019

Stellar customer focus provided by all the staff. Everything was throughly explained during my root canal step by step and I felt very at ease. All the reception staff are very helpful as well. I would highly recommend Smile Care Dental to anyone! :)

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

We've been going here for about 23 yrs and always get good care.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Great service. Friendly staff. Dr. Adam is great.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

Been going to this office for over 20 years. Friendly staff and amazing work done by their team.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2019

I have been going here for 20 plus years. Everyone is always great. Fran the hygenist is who I always try to see. She is fantastic at her job and we have a lot of fun ( as much fun as it is to go to the dentist ). Always checking to make sure your oral health and general health is good. Dr Adam is great as well. I will be coming back as long as they are here. See you in 6 months everyone!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

Great friendly people. Who care...thank you for all the great work.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

Me and my family have been Patients' of Smile Care Dental for many years. We are always greeted with smiles and above all the dental work we have received has been excellent.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

I have been a patient here for over 25 years. The staff are friendly and attentive. Dr. Adam is very accurate and meticulous in the way he utilizes his skills as a dentist. Chasity, is compassionate and reassuring, always ensuring you are comfortable during your visit. They make a great team.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Dr. Adams is amazing and so is his assistant. I am a baby when it comes to dentist's as I have had one's that were really rough and rude. Dr. Adams is gentle and you barley feel a thing. I would recommend them 100%.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2018