Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Locke

Dr Locke has been our family doc for almost 10 years and is FABULOUS! She is detailed, thorough, and knows her patients. She was able to quickly diagnose my cancer, got me into to see two different oncology groups that same day. I credit beating cancer due to an immediate diagnosis and treatment by Dr Locke. She's also fabulous with our kids and I'm thrilled to have her as our family physician. Nurses (especially Kim!) and office staff are great too. Do yourself and your family a favor and call Dr Locke to get in with her - you won't be sorry!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Locke is a very nice doctor. She listens attentively which is more than I can say for most rushed doctors these days. She seems new at being a doctor however and takes a while to figure out what the issue is. Still I love this woman.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2010

Dr. Locke doesn't deserve that low rating. She is very competent and friendly. My only complaint is that even though she has been my doctor for years, she doesn't remember me from one visit to the next. She diagnosed a hernia a few years ago. I had the surgery, then saw her shortly afterward for an (unrelated) infection. She asked me why I was moving so uncomfortably. "Hernia surgery," I said. "Oh? Who diagnosed that?" LOL I don't really blame her... HMOs make it impossible to be more than a 'patient of the moment' for even the most well meaning doctor. On the positive side, Dr. Locke does have great instincts. When I had a mysterious high fever (105.5) that had no other symptoms, she was baffled. No sore throat, no runny nose, no recent wounds. She told me to hang on for a second, then returned with a rapid strep test. Sure enough, that was the culprit. --- Desk staff are pleasant and professional. I marked 4s because the service is nothing to complain about, but its not exceptional.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Locke told me I definately did not have tonsilitis or any infection. The next day I went to another doctor and was was immediately put on anti-biotics and diagnosted with a severely abcessed tonsil. Locke was not even able to diagnose a simple case of tonsilitis....how sad....

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008