Ratings for Dr. Patrick D. Nunnelly

I have been extremely pleased with all my care with Dr. Nunnelly and his staff. He is a physician with true compassion for his patients and is dedicated to serving them. He is easy to talk to, compassionate, and yet informative. I truly feel in good hands and he is knowledgeable to guide me through my care. During my pregnancy, his dedication to his patients was clear as he called back after hours and stayed during my delivery after hours. I also really like his MA Maria and his nurse Katie. They have always been so welcoming, comforting, and ready to help in any way. Plus a major bonus is lab and ultrasound are all in same location!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

I feel so lucky to have found Dr. Nunnelly and The OB/GYN Group of Austin! I’ve been a patient for several years, including through three pregnancies and deliveries, and have been so happy with the care I’ve received throughout. Dr. Nunnelly is incredibly patient and kind and he has expertly guided me through a regular delivery, an emergency C-section, and a planned C-section. He has an incredible amount of experience and can answer any question I have in a way that is easy to understand. He is the only doctor I have recommended to friends and family! His staff and the office are also wonderful. His assistant Maria and the nurses are incredibly helpful and are real pros at what they do. The office has tons of extra amenities – on-site lab and ultrasound, baby care and birth classes, very responsive after-hours call service and nurse call backs. I’ve received a call back from one of the doctors within 30 minutes no matter what time I’ve needed to call on a night or weekend. I would give more than 5 stars if I could!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I have been with Dr. Nunnelly for 15 years. 2 difficult but successful pregnancies with 2 c-sections. Another successful surgery a month ago. He is very knowledgeable, technical, thorough, skillful, nice, and convincing since being a technical person, I researched the consequences and treatments, and he informed me of all the options before I even asked! This instilled a lot of confidence in me, so I decided to let him perform my surgery! Besides, the staffs at Seton North are so wonderful!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

I began seeing Dr. Nunnelly when I was 18 years old (thanks to the high recommendation from my mother who began seeing him when she was pregnant with my sister and me). When my husband and I decided to have our first child, I knew hands-down that I wanted to continue seeing Dr. Nunnelly. My pregnancy was high risk due to blood pressure complications and I was in the office twice a week most of my third trimester. Though I was there frequently, I never got the feeling of "same thing, different day". He was always very thorough and answered every question without making me feel rushed. Shortly after delivering our first child, my husband and I decided that we were ready to give our daughter a sibling. We had no idea what kind of struggle we were about to deal with. After trying on our own for two years without any success, I decided to call Dr. Nunnelly for help. After one visit, we were able to rule out my husband as being the issue in our infertility. Dr. Nunnelly explained to me that female infertility was more difficult to pinpoint, but he was very positive and encouraged me to continue moving forward. I spent two years in and out of his office receiving numerous check ups and tests before achieving a successful second pregnancy. I shed many tears in his office during my struggle with secondary infertility, but was always treated with compassion and dignity. He has always been very understanding and empathetic and with each visit, I grow more and more fond of Dr. Nunnelly (and his staff). I am very proud to call him my doctor and feel very fortunate that he has delivered not one, but both of my girls. I would highly recommend him and his staff to anyone looking for excellence in obstetrics and gynecology.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Nunnelly for several years. Due to fertility issues, we have spent some of the most frustrating and heartbreaking moments in our lives in his office. Through all the ups and downs, Dr. Nunnelly and his staff were always there to guide us with kindness, compassion, and at times, a shoulder to cry on. He and his staff helped us through these tough times and finally celebrated with us on the birth of our beautiful little girl. During my pregnancy and delivery, Dr. Nunnelly and his team provided us with terrific care. He is one of the most patient and kind doctors I have ever met. He and his staff are very knowledgeable, as well as caring. I highly recommend Dr. Nunnelly, his staff, and Seton Main. Our delivery experience could not have gone more smoothly. Everyone provided us excellent care, took all the worries away, and truly made the birth of our daughter a time to celebrate!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Dr. Nunnelly and his staff are top notch. They are very attentive and compassionate. Always felt very well informed and very confident in the care I received.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

Dr. Nunnelly is very knowledgeable, experienced, reassuring, patient, and kind. I would recommend him to my friends and family. His staff is great, and his excellent working relationship with Seton is very clear. Delivering at Seton Main was a great experience, and I would recommend it to friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

I have one word! Wonderful!! He is an amazing physician who cares about his patients like they were family~

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Recently I had a hysterectomy performed by Dr. Nunnelly. I have been a patient of this practice for 30 years. My daughter was delivered by a former doctor there, who has since retired. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Nunnelly's skills.I have found the communication between patient and doctor to be extremely good. I have received calls from both Dr. Nunnelly and his nurse on several occasions to deliver test results and check on my progress. I have never felt rushed with Dr. Nunnelly, which can often be the case in large practices. Dr. Nunnelly explained everything to me clearly and I knew what to expect and what happened was just as he had explained. I went through this experience without any problems. I recommend him highly, and he is highly recommended by other doctors and hospital staff also.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Dr. Nunnelly is a kind, thorough, and gentle doctor. I appreciate how laid back and efficient he is. As someone who experienced unexpected life threatening complications following the delivery, I trust Dr. Nunnelly with my life. I was told by more than one doctor that I was lucky to be in the care of Dr. Nunnelly and his staff because not just any doctor could have saved my life. My family was very pleased with his waiting room manners. They said he was very calm, informative, and honest about my condition. Two days following the delivery, one of the nurses called my hospital room on her day off to see how I was doing. Dr. Nunnelly called me two weeks later to see how I was doing. I have never felt more cared for by a doctor. I can thank Dr. Nunnelly for my life and my son's life and will passionately recommend him to anyone. The only thing I noticed that needs improvement is wait time. I usually had to wait an hour before seeing him.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

Dr. Patrick D. Nunnelly's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1977)