Ratings for Dr. Mark T. Hartlaub

Dr. Hartlaub has been our family doctor for many years. Were it not for him, my ailing mother would have died but because of his diagnosis and care, she lived another three years. That being said, had it not been for his thoroughness and careful assessment, I wouldn't be writing this note. Due to his attributes, my breast cancer was discovered and I am alive to talk about it. I will be 5 years cancer free this year. He listens to what you have to say and the explanations are always in user friendly language. I have lived around the world and seen many doctors and Dr. Hartlaub tops my list of preferred candidates.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

This is one of the best Doctors in Janesville. I went to his father and now his son. Both are highly regarded.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

Dr. Hartlaub is an outstanding doctor. Easy to talk to and is a great communicator. When he needs to refer you to someone else he picks other outstanding people as well. Both my wife and I have had surgery and Dr. Harlaub referred both of us to excellent surgeons. He has never failed to diagnose either of us correctly or resolve our problems the first time.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Great doctor, thorough, compassionate with excellent communication skills. Top quality medical care. Don't let one reviewers negative rating turn you away from this fine physician.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Mercy Health system is a horrible system to deal with, But Dr Hartlaub is a awesome doctor. I have never gone to see him and walked away unhappy. He is straight forward and does not put things above your head with all kinds of medical terms. He breaks things down and if you need someone else. he always knows exactly where to send you. I would recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr Hartlaub takes care of my whole family. I was shocked to see the above rating as we have always found him to be very thorough as well as caring and compassionate. I work in the health care field myself and find him to one of the best doctors out there. He has a great rapport with my young children who actually look forward to going in for appointments. He accurately diagnosed my husband's herniated disc at his first visit and through medication and physical therapy avoided unnecessary tests and procedures. I highly recommend Dr Hartlaub to anyone who asks me about a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

I have been having a problem for over a month now. I have seen him twice. The first time he didn't even look me over, just prescribed an antibiotic (or so I thought). He sent in the wrong prescription and didn't realize it until I said something at the second appt. At the second appt, he ran a couple tests, but decided to cancel one (or so I thought). He prescribed an antibiotic this time. Had to go to urgent care this weekend and found out that he didn't cancel the other test, but he lost it! The UC doc had to tell me this! They also never contacted me with any results. I had to call them, but he was out of the office every time! Very unsatisfied! I will be talking to Administration about him.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

Dr. Mark T. Hartlaub's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1991)

• BCBS Florida