Ratings for Torrey Gorla

Staff is the worst, No follow thru, No response, Uncaring, Absolutely the worst I have come across, Sold a lot of things that did not happen and Dr. Gorla is being fooled by terrible staff and Office Manager. We paid a lot of money for poor service. We paid $4,000 for one consultation and a few supplements. Asked for a refund and got $400.00 back based on their shady contract with all the fine deceiving print. Beware of this contract as well. Dr. Gorla was a nice man and I'll sure a decent Doctor but his staff and Office manager are the worst, They give his practice a bad reputation. I give his staff a 0 on a scale of 1-10.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Very disappointed: very deceiving with class appointments, very deceiving about supplements, honestly read contract, hidden clauses about supplements. Dr. Torrey was not honesty, staff was incomplement. Really sad when you respect a doctor and they are not completely honest. Too expensive for his quality of service. Do your homework before signing his contract and his diagnostic testing. Rating a 1 out of 10.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

I've never seen a Dr that's this thorough with patients, he's helped me tremendously and my children! He's super bright and helps patients help themselves which is unheard of in pharmaceutical model of medicine where it's so often another pill with more side effects and they often don't even help, and rarely treat the actual cause of the condition! Thanks a ton to Dr G and your staff!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr. Torrey Gorla is a brilliant, helpful and caring physician. He completely solved my health problems- which I had been dealing with for 20 + years. I feel totally better and have more energy than I have had in years. His staff is also very professional and they go the extra mile. I would highly recommend him if you are serious and committed to healing your body and feeling better. 👍 Thank you, Dr. Torrey! I am grateful every day.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

After being so sick for the last two years, I finally got a diagnosis and treatment plan from Dr. Torrey that improved my health immeasurably. He ran a lot of labs and diagnosed what was wrong – while my regular M.D. had no idea what was wrong. After changing my diet and taking supplements, I feel fantastic – and have energy to spare. And I was so sick before seeing him, I could barely get out of bed. So, I think Dr. Torrey is a superhero, and really appreciate what he has done for me. I also think his staff is very helpful and caring. I would highly recommend him to anybody who has lost hope. Don't give up. Give him a try.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

If this practice focused more on improving people skills than the art of the sale it could truly improve the experience. Although obviously passionate and knowledgeable, this doctor spends far too much time talking and not nearly enough listening. Find another MD who practices functional medicine and spend your money elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Totally agree with the person who says he is condescending, confusing, and arrogant. Id add uses fear tactics to sell overpriced "wellness" plans. Spends most of his energy bad mouthing other doctors, and making it seem like he has the answers to all your problems. At the end of the day, your being told to eat right, exercise, and take 30 of his supplements a day and if that doenst work, ummm then I dont know

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

This practice changed my life. For the first time, I have found someone who actually listened to me and worked very hard to figure out what was going on with me. Dr. Torrey ran thorough labs on me and explained everything in detail. He put me on specific nutrients to help restore my function, and I learned about health and wellness to stay well long term. After 6 months, I am sleeping well, lost weight, and have all the energy I need to get through my day. I can't remember when I felt this great. I can't say enough good about this practice, Torrey and his staff. Thank you, Torrey!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

The staff is friendly and caring. Unfortunately, Torrey is condescending, confusing, and arrogant. I wasn't planning on writing a review but I am so disturbed internally that I feel as if I must. While I respect his practice, I would recommend he does a serious reevaluation of how he carries himself and talks to patients.

Submitted March 15, 2014