You may also like

After interviewing 6 doctors I choose Dr Dobkin.. He removed 3 discs in my neck and after a year of pain, well it's been 9 years since the operation and Ihave been pain free since. Looks like I picked the right guy for the job. Well Done!!!!. thank you

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

He left me 24 hour pain for the rest of my life. My children lost their mother. My life is worthless and I dont want to go on another day. He left us hanging for a year saying he didnt know what the problem was when the symptoms were common symptoms of nerve damage. For a neurologist, he should have know that. I had no idea anything could go so wrong. I put too much trust in this doctor. Be warned. I only read good reviews, well there is bad that happened as well.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

His rude front desk help is a reflection of his own casual manner!!! I would love to know when all the folks that gave the office a five for punctuality were there....out of my five visits I had two that kept me waiting for hours and hours with no apology or explanation. In fact, one time myself and two other patients were locked out and kept waiting standing in the hall for an hour of a three hour wait. It's too bad...excellent doctor, terrible office.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Dobkin did two different fusions on my neck. I woke up from surgery pain free due to him. My scars are hardly noticeable at all. He spent great time with me explaining what was wrong with me and what would happen in surgery. I trust my life to Dr. Dobkin! If it were not for him, I don't know where I would be. He would come into my hospital room after 10:00pm to check on me after working all day and doing surgery late into the evening. This man really cares about his patients and wants nothing more then to help them feel better. I have referred him many times and everyone has felt the same way about him. I only wish all Dr. were as good and caring as he is.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Every day I thank God for Dr. Dobkin. It will be 5 years ago this December that I collapsed from hydrocephalus. I was rushed to Hoag where Dr. Dobkin was on call or in surgery (I don't know, as I was passed out). Lucky for me, he took prompt action to relieve the pressure on my brain and deduce what next needed to be done. A TP shunt later, and I'm as good as new. He's the BEST!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

emergency brain (AVM) surgery--perfect results. I found Dr. Dopkin to be caring and kind Later performed a spinal surgery due to serious pain I had for a year plus. VERY successful. No more back pain 6 months later. Very satisfied. Highest recommendations. Very courteous and helpful staff

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. Dobkin's saved my son's life, even though he was brought into the ER as a John Doe, he still gave him the best care, as he operated to remove a hematoma on his brain. He and the staff at Hoag Hospital will forever be in my family's thoughts and prayers. Everyone involved showed us the such compassion and kindness. Upon getting to meet Dr. Dobkin his demeanor was comforting and compassionate. Words cannot express how grateful we are that the stars lined up during this tragic event and we were blessed with a Dr. Dobkin. Looking forward to a continued relationship during my son's recovery.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Dr. Dobkins diagnosed my condition after I had been to 10 other doctors who could not. He literally saved my life, and I will never forget him. His also a wonderful, caring man. I would recommend him to anyone who wants the best care possible. He is a one of a kind doctor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

Excellent physician. The perfect one to see for spine issues.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

My friend drove me to the emergency room at Hoag Hospital in Newport Beach, CA on June 20, 2008 with a ruptured vertebral artery... Dr. William Ross Dobkin, MD and Dr. Michael Brant-Zawadski, MD did their miracle work and saved my life. I owe my life to these two doctors. Thank you Doc! <br/><br/> Mike Webb

flag | Submitted January 2, 2011

Dr. William Ross Dobkin's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Pacificare
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After interviewing 6 doctors I choose Dr Dobkin.. He removed 3 discs in my neck and after a year of pain, well it's been 9 years since the operation and Ihave ..."

April 26, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "He left me 24 hour pain for the rest of my life. My children lost their mother. My life is worthless and I dont want to go on another day. He left us hanging..."

September 14, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=16510'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

February 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=16510'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 5, 2014