Ratings for Dr. Kristina G. Hobson

Dr. Hobson is not only one of the nicest doctors I've ever met, she's one of the nicest people I've ever met. And, on top of that, she is extremely knowledgeable, thorough, helpful, and caring. She made me feel completely comfortable and relaxed. She took a lot of time to talk to me about my concerns, give a thorough exam, and then discuss with me her findings. She really listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions (and I had a lot!). The only down side is that it can take a while to get in to see her because she's in such high demand. Can we clone her, please? The world would be a better place.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

She is very nice, knowledgeable, and very informative.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Dr. Hobson is a wonderful doctor and person. She was quick and efficient yet took time with my 19 year old daughter with Crohn's disease to talk and understand the issues. She fit us in immediatly and added her to an already busy day for surgery quickly. She is compassionate and caring, informative and comforting. While the news she delivered was not good, she has a wonderful manner that allowed discussion and options and gave an upset Mom some time to absorb the news. She pretty much rocks and I would refer her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

Dr. Hobson is great! She really helped me out when I was pregnant. Unfortunately her office staff is awful and extremely incompetent, especially her billing person Diane. This is the reason I'll never return or refer her to anyone. BEWARE OF UNETHICAL / VERY BAD, possibly illegal, billing practices. Dr Hobson is very good at what she does. Hopefuly her office doesn't ruin her career.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2007

Dr. Hobson is a colo-rectal surgeon. She is an amazing doctor. Besides being very knoledgeable, she is kind and very personable. She treated me like I was her most important patient and that my issues were important. Those qualities can be a rare commodity these days.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2005

Dr. Kristina G. Hobson's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

AARP