Ratings for Dr. Scott M. Schlesinger

The staff made an appointment supposedly and never contacted me. Then, they made another appointment and when I got there, they said I wasn’t scheduled. The wait to see this doctor is always two plus hours. He kept referring me for injections instead of fixing me (again). My new doctor in Memphis had to correct the surgery and could not believe I was told I was fine for over two years.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2019

Surgical correction of stenosis has been wonderful. The constant shooting pain is totally gone. Some minor numbness and tightness are only remnants of my pinched nerve. It did take several weeks to heal but each day the nerve pain became less and less. The actual surgery sight was never painful, I had an easy and quick recovery!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

I had very good service! The staff are very friendly and courteous and answer all questions. Dr. Schlesinger was very courteous and explained the surgery he preformed on my back so I had an understanding of what would be done.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

I felt that Dr. Schlesinger and staff did all they could for me to avoid surgery which I appreciated. However having the surgery, everything went well and as of today I’m very glad I had it!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

My experience was great! I wish I would have had it sooner. The doctor and staff have been the best I’ve been around. Friendly and helpful!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

I felt comfortable in all my visits to clinic and the surgery center. I would definitely recommend to family and friends. I am glad I had the surgery, I just wish I did it sooner.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

I had excruciating pain down my left arm. I went to the emergency room and then to my PCP- both treated me with medication but didn’t help. Referred me to a physical therapy practice in my hometown, that did not help. Finally I was referred to Dr. Schlesinger. An MRI showed bone spurs at C5,C6,C7. We opted in for surgery and I had instant relief afterwards. Other than recovering from surgery I have no pain at 3 months out.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Before surgery I could not hold a knife or fork without extreme pain in my hands. After surgery on my neck I feel great and life is great at 71!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Excellent, caring, professional service. Your care has allowed me to return to a normal life, thank you!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

My experience was very good. Staff was very knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend Legacy to anyone. Thank you,!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr. Scott M. Schlesinger's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Since 1992, Dr. Schlesinger, an Arkansas native, has been integral in the national and international development of outpatient and minimally invasive spine surgery techniques. Dr. Schlesinger offers comprehensive care for patients with spinal and disc conditions, disorders, and peripheral nerve conditions—from minimally invasive spinal intervention, injection procedures, and conservative modes of therapy to state-of-the-art neurosurgery. Dr. Schlesinger also specializes in Trigeminal Neuralgia surgery, Dr. Schlesinger works diligently to provide his patients the very best neurosurgery and spine care treatments.

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

• Trigeminal neuralgia