Ratings for Dr. David K. Trager

Everything went great. Easy scheduling, seen right away. Dr. Trager takes time to listen to us and make sure any questions we have are answered. The office has a very welcoming feel. Keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I am always impressed with this office. Trying to get my son in to his offices the same or next business day is fairly easy. The staff is as accommodating as possible. Dr. Trager is kind and gentle with the kids and with his soft voice puts kid and parent at ease! His diagnosis has been spot on and I have trusted him with my son since his birth! Thanks for your years of love, kindness and professionalism.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

The staff is always friendly and accommodating over the phone and in person. Dr. Trager's interaction with kids and parents is always calm, informative and pleasant. I very much appreciate last minute appointments for emergency illnesses or injuries, it is reassuring to know that quick care is available. Thanks!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr. T is the best, we love him! As a first time mom that sends a lot of emails, he responds to all of my emails in an extremely timely manner and with the upmost courtesy.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Thank you for the great care you and your staff provide to our son. We are fortunate to have you as his pediatrician.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr. Trager and his staff are incredible! He is on time and very helpful. I have a son with Down Syndrome and has some major medical issues and Dr. Trager is fabulous with emailing us and calling when we need him and a quick response. I delivered 2 of my children at Good Sam and Dr. Trager was there within minutes of my delivery to evaluate and welcome my children:) He has also helped us with referrals for behaviorists, ENT's and pulmonolgists. He helped us coordinate the team of Dr's for my son as we moved back into the area. He is an incredible Dr and person- your family will definitely be well taken care of!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Not a great experience with the doc. Assistants and office crew is so so.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

My four kids all love Dr. Trager! He has been our pediatrician since we moved here and is the best ever. He is always on time, spends LOTS of time with us and even answers my email questions at night. He is always super helpful, knows the answers to all my questions and gives great, useful advice on feeding, potty training and sleep. His staff, especially Toni and Susan, are amazing. We love our doctor visits!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Dr. David Trager is the best pediatrician in the San Jose Area. He is the nicest, most caring doctor! He is available by email which is a major bonus and his reply time is unbelievable. He is also very connected with pediatric doctors in the Lucile Packard/Stanford community. You cannot go wrong with Dr. Trager!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

I highly recommend Dr. Trager. We've been going to him since 2004. He truly cares about our children and their well being. He is not only a good doctor but he is a good person. He is always kind and friendly. Our 4 year old actually likes going to the doctor because he's so nice! And he corresponds via e-mail which is so helpful. He always returns my e-mails within a day unless he's out of town. My husband and I feel so blessed that we found him.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Dr. David K. Trager's Credentials

• Stanford Univ Sch Of Med, Stanford Ca 94305 (Grad. 1990)

Kaiser-Permanente