Ratings for Dr. Gary S. Scher

Dr. Gary Scher is the best dentist I have ever had... and I have had serious dental issues all my 61 years of life. The amount of dedication and perfectionism is beyond any I have experienced. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

I've been using this practice for about 5 years now and I'm quite happy. The doctors and staff are friendly, gentle, and thorough. They take symptoms that patients are experiencing seriously (and will start each cleaning by asking you if anything has changed in your mouth) and really go the extra mile to put you at ease. I suppose my only complaint is that they are a little lidocaine-happy at times - they seem to always require three injections, and I'm usually numb for at least 3 hours after having work performed there. But everyone responds differently to the anesthetic - that could just be me.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

I've been going to this practice since 1986 and will go to nobody else. The dentists are great, knowledgeable and gentle. The office is nice and the staff is professional. They run on time. They are out of network for me but I will still never change dentists.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

I'm 45 years of age and have been with this practice since I was 17. This practice is knowledgeable, and will go above and beyond to treat your pain. I wouldn't go to anyone else, but you pay for their expertise.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

He is extremely knowledgeable, caring and meticulous. His treatments are virtually pain free. Excellent!!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008