Ratings for Dr. Iliana E Sweiss

I was referred by a friend of mine. From the moment I met her I knew she was the one for me. She has such a calming energy about her. She answered all my questions and took the time to explain everything in detail. She knows what looks good and she will not compromise her name if clients ask for something unreasonable. This is one of the reasons why I love this woman. My breasts looks absolutely amazing. Very natural! My surgery took longer than expected because she wanted them perfect and Boy do they look good. I highly recommend her. Is is the only Dr that I would trust and I have sent many people her way because I know she will make them happy. Wonderful person all around!!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

I found Dr. Sweis through a referral from my dermatologist, whom I find to be a remarkable doctor. When I went to Dr. Sweis's office for my consultation, I found her to be very warm with a caring bedside manner. She really listened to me when I told her what I wanted (breast explantation). She told me a number of options and didn't try to "sell me" on more work (as another plastic surgeon had). I scheduled surgery that day. At my request, I was awake during the procedure (I didn't want anesthesia), and she was terrific. Her team of nurses are very caring as well, and they made me comfortable the entire time. At my day-after post-op exam in her office, she unwrapped me and I am SO HAPPY with my results. No bruising, no bleeding, just beautiful soft breasts. I go back in 2 weeks for my next post-op and look forward to seeing her kind, smiling face. What a wonderful doctor!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

She did my breasts a few years ago and is so meticulous and caring. I went to many since I had Pectus Escavatum (concave chest) which made it more challenging. She was the only doctor who spent the time to understand my chest wall and factor that. She is really the most caring and precise doctor and definitely THE BEST choice!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

She is very nice and puts me at ease whenever she explains something. I would highly recommend her

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Dr. Sweiss is great. She explaines everything to you in detail and does a fantastic job on any procedrue you have done. I have had a few procedures done by her. SHE IS THE BEST!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

Excellent surgeon, personable, caring and talented. Does a natural looking breast.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2008

Dr. Sweiss redid my breasts, they were high and hard. She removed everything replaced them and they looked great the day she did it. I was amazed. It was worth every penny. It is more than her usual fee, because she had to remove the old and i had it done at a hospital. One nurse said she had her do work on her mother. I have had several other things done with her and she is the best, she really cares and has the skills

flag | Submitted April 26, 2008