Ratings for Dr. Craig L. Schwimmer

Knowledgeable, compassionate, practical. I wish more doctors were like this guy!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Seems to know his stuff. Nice guy. Tends to be expensive.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2010

I visited his office several times for repeated nose bleeds and for a cyst on my neck. I even had surgery on the cyst but it came back again because it was not fully removed. He was always very short and quick and did not want to answer questions or give full explanations. He seemed very flippant and almost rude when I was concerned and had questions before the surgery. While in surgery he actually started cutting before I was anesthatised and that hurt! He kept repeating the same procedure to help the nose bleeds but it did not work and did not help or solve the problem. He now only does the snoring center so I can't even see him to complain about lack of results for both problems.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2008

I came to the "Snoring Center of Dallas" to visit the "Medical Director", Dr. Schwimmer. There is only one doctor in this "center" and that is Dr. Schwimmer. I should've known right then that this was kind of a sham. He appeared knowledgeable but was always rushed, sometimes spending less than 5 minutes in the room. During one visit he recommended an office procedure for my snoring problem, which didn't work. When I came back to follow up, he basically said "Oh well, there's nothing else we can do" and just walked out. I waited there thinking he would come back, but he didn't. His nurse then took me out of the room to check out. I thought that was unprofessional. The only good thing is that I didn't get charged for this visit.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2005

Dr. Craig L. Schwimmer's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1991)

Assurant