Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Pacella

Ashburn Children's Dentistry is wonderful! We went through a lot of frustration trying to find an HMO dentist who could see my daughter in a timely fashion and who would work with us to figure out the best pain management plan for her, given her complicated medical issues. When we couldn't find that with our HMO we decided to go with Dr. Pacella, and we were glad we did! The first thing you notice is the lobby which is like going to Disneyland - it sends the message right away that they care about kids. Dr. Pacella took the time to listen to us and help us select the best way to get my daughter's work done given all her medical issues. She has a wonderful demeanor and my daughter completely loves and trusts her, and so do I! We had a lot of work done and we willingly paid it all out of pocket since we were going outside of our HMO, - it was totally worth it to get the right care and such excellent service.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2008