Ratings for Dr. Tamer M. Yalcinkaya

wonderful people! great results! thanks for my son!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Yalcinkaya is the best! We met Dr. Yalcinkaya after trying to conceive for over 3 years. We met other doctors without success. The first day we sat with him, we had hope and after 3 months we got pregnant with our son. We are now blessed with a beautiful son and a daughter, thanks to his expert knowledge and care. He is very professional and knows what he does. We highly recommend Dr. Yalcinkaya for anyone having fertility issues.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

He successfully gave us a beautiful baby 12 years ago in Charleston, WV I wondered where he went and what he was doing now. I highly recommend this doctor as he is very compassionate and knows his material! Thank you doctor Y!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Incredibly caring physician. Made a world of difference in my fertility trials and tribulations.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

My wife and I tried to conceive our baby for 14 years. We went through several rounds of fertilization with several doctors of the east cost of US and Mexico (including 3 in vitro) and nothing happened but miscarriages. As a last resource, our OBGYN recommended Dr. Yalcinkaya. We consulted with him and his staff and felt very good about his knowledge and the way he treated us. He recommended several tests before we even started, then once he was positive about our case and how he was going to approach the treatment, he recommended in vitro fertilization. Found Dr. Yalcinkaya was a double miracle, we have beautiful and healthy twins (boy and girl) now 2 1/2 years old. Highly recommend Dr. Yalcinkaya.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

I could not have asked for a better experience. I had to call the doctor on Christmas Eve and it was clear he was with his family. He was calm, helpful, and patient. We had success on our first try at insemination after several years with other doctors. His techniques and medicines work. We are very thankful to him and his staff. They understand the stresses on families trying to conceive. Would highly recommend without reservation.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

Dr. Yalcinkaya is the best doctor ever. He performed an abdominal cerclage on me. I had three miscarriages before this procedure. I was referred to him by another wonderful doctor and now my baby girl turned 2 in march!!!!! I highly recommend him he was heaven sent!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr. Yalcinkaya IS THE BEST! He is very approachable, and I always felt comfortable talking with him. He's very positive and genuinely cares about his patients. He listens to your concerns and takes the time to reassure you. IVF is a complicated process and it did seem chaotic at times, but it was really comforting to have a doctor that I trusted. I had an exceptional IVF cycle and am now 12 weeks pregnant with twins. :) I just wanted to hug him (but I refrained) on our last appointment. He had carried us through such a tough time and he felt like a friend. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Yalcinkaya!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

I do not recommend dr. Yalcinkaya. I could never get the same answer from him twice. First transfer felt like a cattle being herded in and out. He only acted considered when my husband was in the room. First ivf transfer after he performed it he stated he didn't think it would take. Next transfer he says it didn't take wasn't best embryo after the embryologist said it was. Not a good experience at all.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE FIELD. MY WIFE AND I HAD PREVIOUS DOCTORS AND THERE WAS NO HOPE. HE WQAS RECOMMENDED BY ANOTHER DR. AND ON MARCH 26 WE WERE BLESSED WITH OUR FIRST CHILD. HE IS THE BEST EVER. THANK YOU DOCTOR AND YOUR STAFF. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012