Ratings for Dr. Tamer M. Yalcinkaya

Dr Yalcinkaya is awesome and he helped me welcome my rainbow baby into this world by obtaining a TAC!!!!!! Thanks so much Dr Yalcinkaya...

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

Dr. Yalcinkaya is possibly one of the best fertility doctors in America. My husband and I had lost hope on having a child after seeing two fertility docs who did not wish to touch us with a ten-foot pole due to us both having sickle cell trait and my husband having a fertility issue; both of these so called fertility doctors recommended that we use a donor or surrogate or adopt. My husband refused to believe that this was the solution and so we kept looking for a doctor to help us and ended up going to the first doctor that we were referred to by my GYN doc; Dr. Yalcinkaya. We had previously chosen doctors who were closer to my work place so that I could get to appointments easier, but found that if we would have went to Dr. Yalcinkaya first as recommended we would have saved time wasted. Dr. Yalcinkaya was very knowledgeable of our issues and established a plan with us right away. We were shocked to find that we could in fact still have a child together and he used the best technology for our fertility needs. We were able to use my eggs and my husband’s sperm for IVF (Yay!). Dr. Yalcinkaya followed us closely through the process and was always available. He made sure I was taking my medicines correctly, which can be confusing sometimes. My husband and I were a very complex case, the whole process was a miracle to us as we went through the whole plan not knowing but hoping that things would work out. I am still in shock by how great this turned out and how doctor Yalcinkaya was used to help us conceive. On top of all of this, We only had one embryo to use, my smallest embryo made it through. Dr. Yalcinkaya never gave us false hope through our treatment but he encouraged us to stay hopeful even when it started to look like a child was not going to happen for us. We now have a healthy miracle baby on the way, who does not have sickle cell; expecting our first child in few months thanks to Yalcinkaya. I would recommend him to anyone with fertility issues or genetic disorders. If you have given up, go see this doctor before you throw in the towel. He is so smart and has made a lot…. Of families happy. I can not thank him enough, almost in tears writing this.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. Yalcinkaya is the absolute best. I would drive across the country to see this man—and people do! I’m an IVF patient and he’s very accessible. We’ve spoken on the phone at 6pm for 30 minutes to discuss treatment options once he finished up with patients. He’s brilliant, the clinic (and staff) couldn’t be any nicer. You are not a number at CFI. Everything is top notch! I went to WFBH RM prior to CFI and there is no comparison. The level of care and expertise is above all. So grateful for Dr. Y!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. Yalcinkaya picked a diagnosis, and was determined to stick with it despite any evidence to the contrary. On hearing I had not had success with IUI, he decided I either had mild endometriosis or PCOS - and picked PCOS despite the fact that the hormone tests did not support it, and some major symptoms were absent. It was just an "atypical presentation". There was no consideration of any alternative or less common explanations. When the fresh transfer after an IVF cycle didn't work, he again picked one reason and presented it as the only one - high estrogen levels from having stimulated so many follicles. He dismissed my concerns about previous failed IUIs on the grounds that that procedure doesn't have a high success rate. He stated in a meeting that he was "99% confident" that with normal estrogen levels a frozen transfer would be successful. Only when the frozen transfer didn't work did he start considering less common explanations, such as an altered window of receptivity, and proposed additional tests. Of course, in the same conversation he suggested that I take a home pregnancy test, because it was somehow more likely that a reputable lab had messed up a common blood test than that his program had somehow failed. This is not a doctor that will try to find answers for you. This is a doctor that will choose a diagnosis, proceed with it ignoring all evidence that doesn't quite fit, and only start looking for real explanations after the patient has paid for repeated failures.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Dr. Y is the best doctor I've dealt with, ever. He is patient and seems to go above and beyond normal infertility standards to make sure you get the best possible treatment. He also did extra when it was not needed. The man is a brilliant doctor and business owner. Only complaint was the nurses had kind of an attitude, but we all have bad days at work.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

wonderful people! great results! thanks for my son!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Yalcinkaya is the best! We met Dr. Yalcinkaya after trying to conceive for over 3 years. We met other doctors without success. The first day we sat with him, we had hope and after 3 months we got pregnant with our son. We are now blessed with a beautiful son and a daughter, thanks to his expert knowledge and care. He is very professional and knows what he does. We highly recommend Dr. Yalcinkaya for anyone having fertility issues.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

He successfully gave us a beautiful baby 12 years ago in Charleston, WV I wondered where he went and what he was doing now. I highly recommend this doctor as he is very compassionate and knows his material! Thank you doctor Y!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Incredibly caring physician. Made a world of difference in my fertility trials and tribulations.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

My wife and I tried to conceive our baby for 14 years. We went through several rounds of fertilization with several doctors of the east cost of US and Mexico (including 3 in vitro) and nothing happened but miscarriages. As a last resource, our OBGYN recommended Dr. Yalcinkaya. We consulted with him and his staff and felt very good about his knowledge and the way he treated us. He recommended several tests before we even started, then once he was positive about our case and how he was going to approach the treatment, he recommended in vitro fertilization. Found Dr. Yalcinkaya was a double miracle, we have beautiful and healthy twins (boy and girl) now 2 1/2 years old. Highly recommend Dr. Yalcinkaya.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014